Thread: Having glitches with the drivers in empire total war

Having glitches with the drivers in empire total war

As playing with the game of the empire total war I have the issue with the missing graphics with the 266.58 and hangs up with the system at the time of start up with the previous driver. The issue having with the 266.58 is with the map graphics which is missing in the campaign at the starting of the game and when running on the windows. And I think many people are facing with the same problem .

Re: Having glitches with the drivers in empire total war

I want to ask you Did you confirmed reliability of game with the steam . and do you still use the windows xp. If yes then I would like tell you that the xp is already become an aged and according to me nvidia drivers are not supported by the windows xp . and the issue you are explaining about is working fine with me

I am using windows vista and what I found is that it is experiencing on the windows vista too and not only issue with the windows xp . and I guess that problem is experienced with the many peoples and I think that the nvidia is also not able to solve the issue . I think so they are coming with the fix for the driver for next update . and I think it is for sure that the issue with the driver itself and not with the game . and the driver having the issue is with the 5xx series of video cards. But according to me v275.27 BETA drivers are out for fixing with the issue

I want to ask you how did come to know about the Nvidia are fixing with the issue. Because if they are fixing the problem then why then there are many people having with the same issue .