Thread: Supported graphic cards for the Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)

Supported graphic cards for the Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)

Guys I don’t know if this is the correct place where should I get started with but I want to say one thing to you all, what do you think about the same can you all please tell me. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same, so that’s what I am asking here. I am not able to get any good answers for the same and hence I am asking you all to please reply accordingly over here, so that I can get some replies on it. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all and also do state me some of the reasons as of why do you all think that the graphic card is a good one, please be specific on that and answer out my question. So do reply accordingly over here.

re: Supported graphic cards for the Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)

Yes let me give you some information on that. Well I would advise you to go with the ATI HD 4870 with 512MB ram. I am sure that you will love it. Now why I am suggesting you that is because I am personally using it and I know what is the experience using it. So that’s why I have recommended you all for the same and hence go ahead with the same and I am sure you will love it. so do go ahead with the one I have suggested and I am sure you will love that card. Just enable the Graphics Enabler option in the card and you will see the difference that I am talking about and also budget wise it will come to you in a very attractive price. So its time to get one.

I would advise you to go with any of the HD5000 Series card. Surely it would be a good one to watch out for, well if I had to suggest you something then I would ask you to go with the HD5670 ASUS, does works well with any of the system. so you must check out that first. Also if you need some more suggestions on that then let me tell you that HD5770 1GB is a good option it goes well without injector and that does work well for sure, even HD5850 1GB is also a worthy option to go with, so that’s what I am saying here. so hope that does work for you.

I am amazed that you have not mentioned anything about the nVidia 8000 series, why don’t you all guys prefer that I am thinking. You must surely check out for the same and get a new one of that series and I am sure that would be the best buy for you all to go ahead and getting one. as far as I have seen that 8400GS 512MB, 8600GS 256MB, 8800GT 1024MB, 8800GT 512MB and also 8600GT 512MB works good with the NVEnabler64. So that’s what I am saying here, guys if you all have not checked then you should go ahead and check out for the same. so do as what I have said here. hope so it works out good for you.

nVidia GTS/GTX Series will be good options to go with that’s what I feel here. so that’s why I am suggesting you the same. GT240 512MB nVidia does work well without enabler as well. GTX 260 Core 216 896MB is a good option to go with, yes in that you will have to make sure that you must put on the Graphics Enabler then only you will be able to get the desired results, so that’s what you need to check out. What I have seen that and also heard from one of my friend that GeForce GTX 560 Ti does not gets supported by Mac OSX 10.7 (Lion). Just wanted to mention you all about the same. hope that is clear for you all.

I am using nVidia 8400GS 512MB. As far as I have come right now I feel that it does work well and hence what I feel is that it is worth mentioning it and hence that’s the reason why I did said about the same thing, so that’s what I want to say here about the same. I would ask you all to go ahead with the same and I am sure that you will get the necessary information about the same. I don’t know about the rest of the cards that works well with the mac os lion but this is one card I think will do justice for the performance that you are looking for. Hope you all did enjoy what I have said here.

Re: Supported graphic cards for the Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)

Ok thanks for telling me all about that and hence thanks a ton for the same. I appreciate the help that you have given here, so thanks for suggesting me about the same. Well I was really not knowing about all the necessary suggestions that you all have given here, so thanks for letting me know about the same. well I am thinking I will go with the GT240 512MB nVidia and I really think that it is one worthy option to try out for, so that’s what I think here and all the credit goes to you for mentioning about the same.