Thread: Unable to install Sapphire Hd 5670

Unable to install Sapphire Hd 5670

Hello friends I am using computer which was working perfectly and after that I have recently purchased the Sapphire Hd 5670 graphic card and after that when I connect the graphic card with my computer at that time I am not able to install it properly in my system. When I connect it on my motherboard and after that when I start the computer at that time monitor stays on standby. I don’t know what is wrong but my CPU is showing the power light. Please help me with it.

Re: Unable to install Sapphire Hd 5670

After reading your post I think you have to first disconnect the monitor from your CPU and after that connect any other monitor with your laptop. Now after doing that start5 the computer and after that check whether that monitor is working or not? if that monitor is also giving the same problem then I think there is something wrong with your graphic card only and I think you should check graphic card first. I hope this information will be helpful to you and you will be able to solve the problem.

If you are not able to solve the problem by trying above tricks then I think you have to first check whether your monitor is working without graphic card or not? First remove the graphic card and after that try to start the computer if your monitor starts normally then I think there is nothing wrong with your monitor but maybe there is something wrong with the motherboard and graphic card. I hope this solution will be helpful to you. If you want to know anything more than please let me know.

I have read your problem and according to me your power supply unit is not certified for this graphic card. As I don’t know which power supply unit you have in your system that is why I cannot tell you more about this. That is why first you have to make sure that your power supply unit is certified for this graphic card or not? if your power supply unit is not certified then I think you have to change the graphic card but before that you have to check it first.

If you don’t know about where to check the name of the power supply unit which is supported with your graphic card then I think help you with it. You can check the all the name of the PSU which support with your graphic card by clicking HERE. After clicking here you will get to know that which power supply unit will support with this graphic card if your power supply name is not there then I think you have to change the graphic card. I hope this will be helpful to you.

The link which you have given in your above post I have clicked on that and after that I have checked my power supply unit and my power supply unit Is one from that list. After that I also tried to fix this problem by reinserting the graphic card properly but that idea didn’t helped me at all. After trying al the things I have replaced my graphic card from is service center and after that new graphic card is working like a champ. Thank you so much for helping me.