Thread: Sharp LC40E67U/N TV audio drops frequently

Sharp LC40E67U/N TV audio drops frequently

Hello friends I have this Sharp LC40E67U/N 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV which I had brought last year and it was working fine until yesterday when I suddenly felt a drop in the audio quality of the TV. When I switch my TV off and again on then I get the normal sound. But sometimes while watching the channel the sound again drops from no where and the again I have to off my TV to make sound come again. So can any one help me to solve this problem.

Re: Sharp LC40E67U/N TV audio drops frequently

Hey I think that the problem is that the speaker of the TV might have got damaged and that is why you are not able to hear it properly. Usually this kind of dip in the audio occurs when there is some thing wrong with the speakers. So I guess that you have replace the speaker in order that the voice come out properly.

Yes I also think that over the year your TV speaker might have got weak and that is why you are facing the problem of dip in the sound at every instant. So what you can do id you have enough knowledge of the internal hardware of the HDTV is that you should open the TV and check the power that comes out form the speaker if it constant then the speakers are OK but if it is not constant then I guess that you have to replace the speakers.

Hey why don't you use the firmware for this TV in order to get a fair idea of what exactly the problem is. I think that the cables that are connected to the speakers might have got loosen up and that is why there is a dip in the sound at every instant. You can check this out by opening the TV set and then looking at the cables that goes to the speakers and then see if you find any loose connection of the cables. If you find any then make it tight and then see if the problem gets solved or not.