Thread: Why you should avoid Arctic Cooling?

Why you should avoid Arctic Cooling?

I have got the AC Accelero 5970 cooler which i have installed into the system of mine with the instruction provided by the same but let me tell you that it damaged the video card. Also the DVI output is no more sending the signal. I think i have made mistake by buying this Arctic Cooling. If any one else is planning to buy one then i will advise not to go with the Arctic Cooling as i suffered a lot. Thank you.

Re: Why you should avoid Arctic Cooling?

If this is the case then i think that it is better to report the Arctic Cooling support regarding the issue which you are going through and ask them to pay for the loss you have gone through. I think they will look into the problem that you are going through and will let you know about possible solution for same. so contact them and get the solution.

Did you used the Cooler properly? I think it can also be possible that the you have not properly installed the Cooler into the system and that is why getting the issue with the same. The improper installation on the device may leads to the harm of the system. So call up the expert for installation of the new hardware into the system for future.

I agree with the above reply given by the Birdie regarding the contacting the Arctic Cooler as they are the developer and having knowledge regarding the same. Just go to the official site of the same and after that go to the support. Just click on the link given below and go to the support to register your query.

Arctic Cooler support

I have gone through the above replies and let me tell you that i have already perform the above given steps but did not get it working with the issue of mine. I have contacted the Arctic Cooler support regarding the same but they are telling that it is my fault i have installed the device improperly. I have installed the same with the help of the manual only.