Thread: Just Cause 2 HardOCP NVIDIA Giveaway

Just Cause 2 HardOCP NVIDIA Giveaway

Like Battlefield, Just Cause 2 is certified compatible 3D Vision, so there is no tradeoff in visual effects. Since it is also a DirectX 11 title demanding, it is preferable to lower the resolution to 4800 x 900 (instead of 5760 x 1080) to have an acceptable framerate in relief. Fortunately, it is the only parameter that we should decline: the resolution, there is no need to disable any effect. If one day all games could be as beautiful in 3D, you may be sure that the wording would Just Cause 2 HardOCP NVIDIA give the prize Editor's Choice technology from Nvidia.

Re: Just Cause 2 HardOCP NVIDIA Giveaway

As the glasses are flat and not very large, in side view, it is no 3D vision. After if it is necessary to back to see the three screens, it's as if there was just a bigger image, then you can play on a TV, or better on a projector. I find that with an image of 3m depth was exceptional in some extracts. I am not too playful, it's just for video (too rare) in 3D.

Yet in this test of 3D on PS3, testers had headaches. But the good thing is that they themselves have explained they used artificial ambient light in a 3D system that need to be in the dark: the system that have been tested is one of the darker it (plasma and shutter glasses) over the glittering effect of ambient light with such a system is very pronounced in a room lighted with neon.

At the time of doing the test it should be informed about what is being tested but also on games. Dirt 2 is compatible 3D since the last patch, but no DX11 in DX9, the shadows are no problem, only the dust of cars is not compatible but this is deactivated in the menu (particles off). Dirt 2 is simply awesome 3D vision. So it makes me a little sick to my heart to see such a notice from you on the compatibility of this vision 3D games.

Being equipped with a 3D projector, it is much more comfortable at home or in the cinema, through the glasses. The 3D glasses in theaters are either polarized so blurry, it forces a bit too much, or LCD, but then go into anyone's hands, and therefore damaged, scratched, dirty, like always, we force. And then in a room without too much external light, no flicker problem. And for games, able to adjust the depth of 3D to its taste can play gently for several hours.

Is that it marked a pair of 480 GTX does not follow? it would be more marked earliest to opt for a pair of 480 GTX! Non AC does not hurt the eyes if it is settling! I play on a screen with a Samsung 2233RZ MSI N285GTX OC and AC Superpipe runs well after the games it depends if they are hungry or not! I guess not even play with a pair of 480GTX but my project! Do not judge if you are not in possession of this material! Because what it says is totally false.

As I have already taken a lot of good times on JC2 Eyefinity in 3x22 "and a 5770 Crossfire. (120 hours of play to date). If there was any way to squat your offices would be super cool. And to push my bottom opportunism, feel free to send me a mail when you have to vacuum on the gear that "hangs" in your office. I know people who have spent almost as much for a trip to South Africa to see their national team lose.