Thread: Not able to modify hardware acceleration settings

Not able to modify hardware acceleration settings

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows vista. The problem is that when I play a DVD I am not able to perform the act. I have no ideas for the thing. Please help me out so that I can make the desired change in order to get the things to be worked well for me. It is essential that i process and make the application to work well.

Re: NOt able to modify hardware acceleration settings

It could be that the video card that you use may not be able to respond well to the settings that you have assigned. In order to get the things to be functioned it is essential that you do check for the change and make the desired aspect to be functioned. It will be better for you. So do check and process for the concept that is needed. Do look out and make it work.

Re: Not able to modify hardware acceleration settings

It would be better that you check out for the installation of the drivers that you have installed. It will then help you out well to get to a particular solution and make the changes that is needed. It is necessary that you do look out for the desired aspect to be functioned. So make the settings to be processed and function as required. It will help.

Make a resinstallation of the application that is the drivers for the Windows that you are using. As it is been done you can then process and work well. It could be that the driver is not installed properly and you are not able to get the changes to be implemented well. So do check out for the same and function as required. This will let you to get to a proper ailment and implementation

Try to run the system under safe mode and then try out for installation of the application that is the drivers for the video card. As it is been done you can then be able to work well with the settings and perform the thing that is needed. Do check out and make the essential things to be worked. I hope this will let you to a proper conclusion.

Remove or make a clean install of the operating system and then check out for the same. You need to install the new copy of the operating system. As it is been done you can then make the changes which will be better for you and process as required. It is necessary that you do make the aspects to be functioned. So do look and process as needed. It is essential that you do perform.