Thread: Computer freezes, colored dots pattern covers screen

Computer freezes, colored dots pattern covers screen

I have been using a customized desktop installed with windows 7. Initially i have been using windows XP on my desktop. But now i have upgraded my windows XP to windows 7 my desktop is installed with a dell LCD. All was going well till yesterday when suddenly my computer freezed and colored dots pattern covers screen. Please tell me how to go about the same.

Re: Computer freezes, colored dots pattern covers screen

I've had the same problem, but my case went to install root avast free antivirus. He has been operating flawlessly for two weeks, but derepente, when booting the PC has left me locked, I see the icons on the desktop, but to not be able to access anything. If it does not resolve the issue then try it in the safemode.

I think your system is drastically infected with a virus or malicious program and hence i would suggest you to install an antivirus application as soon as possible in order to avoid the further damage to your operating system. Can you tell me which antivirus application are you using on your system currently. Update the virus definition and then scan your system.

Micorosft security essential will help you to remove the virus it is a free* download from Microsoft that is simple to install, easy to use, and always kept up to date so you can be assured your PC is protected by the latest technology.Microsoft Security Essentials runs quietly and efficiently in the background so that you are free to use your Windows-based PC the way you want—without interruptions or long computer wait times.

I've had the same problem, but my case went to install root avast free antivirus. Free Antivirus is perfect for users who send emails and explore popular websites. However, if you store sensitive data on your computer or do shopping or banking online, we recommend the complete protection of avast! Internet Security .

It may be due to a loose connection or the wires connecting the CPU with your monitor is been damaged so i think you will have to check the wires with another system if it does not works then it indicates that your wires are damaged. Other wise contact a hardware profesional and get your monitor checked.