Thread: GeForce GT 330M Drivers For Windows 7 32bit

GeForce GT 330M Drivers For Windows 7 32bit

Hello to everyone. I have recently bought the new Toshiba A505-S6035 which is having a GeForce GT 330M Graphic Card. I have installed the Windows 7 ultimate 32 Bit on that. And now I am getting the problem for the driver with Windows 7. If you have any solution for this, then please provide me solution.

Re: GeForce GT 330M Drivers For Windows 7 32bit

You have to check the driver on the Website of the Toshiba. They must have the drivers for your Toshiba A505-S6035. If you search for that then you will able to get that, after that you will able to download the driver and install that on your laptop. So, just search that and get solved for your problem. You will able to install the driver.

There are many more applications exists which will help you to install the driver if you install that application on your computer. You just need to make use of the such application and then those application will search for the driver on internet and then download the required driver and install that on your computer. It will solve your problem. You can use any of the below application for the same purpose:
    • Driver Detective
    • Driver Finder
    • Driver Installer

330M GT GeForce GPUs permit you to take full advantage of new visual capabilities and integrated features of Windows 7. Notice a new class of applications of video handing out and image accelerated by the GPU developed with the new API Direct Compute Microsoft. I am making use of it and if you are having problem with the driver, then you don't need to worry for that, just click on the link below:

GeForce GT 330M Drivers For Windows 7

Use the Driver Detective and solve your problem with the features below:
    1. Maintain Up To Date Drivers
    2. Drivers Specific to Your Computer
    3. Driver Backup Wizard
    4. Integrated Customer Support
    5. Easy Migrator

If you use the Device manager in this case, then you will able to fix your problem. It is just need to open the Device manager and then you can able to fix your problem. You have to check the driver details for the device which required the driver. Go to the properties of that device and then check the driver name and version. After finding that details you can simply able to find that driver on the internet and then download and install that on your computer. So, just make use of that and solve your problem.

I would suggest you to make use of the drivers from the help of the Toshiba. As you have bought new laptop, you can ask them for the drivers. And then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just visit to the nearest service center and ask for the drivers for that. If they provide you drivers then you just need to install them on your Toshiba A505-S6035.