Thread: How to configure BSNL UTSTARTCOM WA3002G4 with AIRTEL broadband?

How to configure BSNL UTSTARTCOM WA3002G4 with AIRTEL broadband?

Hey, I have BSNL UTSTARTCOM WA3002G4 modem from the last 3 months, but now I want to use this modem with the AIRTEL Broadband. AIRTEL Broadband is providing very good service, so now I had decided to use the BSNL modem with the AIRTEL broadband. I have already connected this modem with the AIRTEL broad band but, it is not working. So can anyone help me that it will work or not, or there is any problem with my connection with the modem? Need help over here.

Re: How to configure BSNL UTSTARTCOM WA3002G4 with AIRTEL broadband?

If you are new to connect the BSNL UTSTARTCOM WA3002G4 to the AIRTEL broadband then go to setup the broadband connection from the BSNL and setup the connection in this modem. If you don’t want to connect the AIRTEL modem then keep AIRTEL modem aside. Connect the AIRTEL broadband to the BSNL modem, you can use or select VPI or VCI for the AIRTEL connection. Chang only the user id and the password of the BSNL broadband to the AIRTEL ID and password, and keep rest other setting same. I will suggest you to not disturb the AIRTEL setting it might cause your connection to not work properly. And after that you can use the AIRTEL broadband easily.

You can connect the BSNL UTSTARTCOM WA3002G4 to the AIRTEL broadband, it will work fine. Just you need to change some setting. When you are going to change the connection from the BSNL broadband to the AIRTEL broadband then make sure that you are inserting the AIRTEL ID and PASSWORD, and I will recommend you to not change any other setting. If you are going to change the setting then it will might not work properly. Do not change the setting, change only id and password to the AIRTEL id and password.

Before it if you are using the BSNL broadband and now you decided to work with the AIRTEL broadband then there will need to change the setting for the AIRTEL broadband. You will need to change the previous id and password to the AIRTEL id and password, and do not disturb the other setting for the connection. I will suggest you to enter 8.8.8.8 and 208.67.220.220 at the DSN page. Do these setting I am sure that it will not cause any problem in connection.

You can connect your UTSTARTCOM WA3002G4 with the AIRTEL broadband, because you are using the wireless broadband. At this time you will need to change the some settings only, here you will need the AIRTEL id and password, which is provided by the broadband seller only. They will give you the unique id and password to activate your connection. Here you will need to change the BSNL id and password to the AIRTEL id and password provided by the broadband seller. They will also provide you a IP address and you will need to setup this id at the time when you will want to use the broadband first time.