Thread: I am not able to download huge files in the laptop with the 3g BSNL card

I am not able to download huge files in the laptop with the 3g BSNL card

Hello friends, I had recently brought a BSNL 3G card with the permission of my dad, but it is now giving me problem of frequent disconnection in the internet and in the laptop. As I went through the internet I seen that the speed that were provided by the bsnl people was good but the speed that connectivity that were provided was the bad ever I had seen, because of that I couldn’t download anything from it, also I had seen that due to the connectivity issue the speed would always be fluctuating, so can anyone help me in this.

Re: I am not able to download huge files in the laptop with the 3g BSNL card

Hi there, I just went through your problem and it seem that I have a solution for it, do the following thing for the same, open the device manager, now right click to open the properties, in the windows now choose the advanced tab , in that type the command +cgdcont=1,"IP","bsnlnet". Now go in the network panel, in that open the Network and sharing center, in the left hand side you will see the option of the changing the adapter in it, check for the dial up connection in the list and choose the properties, now in the general tab, you will see the phone number box where you have to enter the number and create the connection in the desktop. Once you have done this thing then you can do the basic changes that you want to and try to connect to the internet and see that if the connection is getting disconnected or not.

Hey dude thanks for your reply as the frequent disconnection problem is been solved and also the downloading speed is been working fine, but now I am not able to log in the Google talk and also some time there is the problem in the connectivity in the browser as most of the web page content is not been displayed properly. I have seen that only the top half content is been displayed and the below one are not been displayed.

Hey there, what kind of the browser are you using, did you check that the browser is been properly provided the value or not, that is the basic setting is it compatible with the net setting with your, this kind of the issue is present due to various reason, and mostly are because of the browser or some kind of the virus which periodically disconnect or try to use the connection on the other programs, please do try and see that what result is been provided by the other browser, there are many at present in the internet.

Hi there, first of all when you buy a 3G card of any of the service provider one thing that you have to is check whether the connection that you will be accessing from a certain area will be present in that area, if you are not getting then it is better that you don’t go for it, you can do the testing by taking any friends sim that he is using and connect it to the device of yours, this will provide you the correct result about the connectivity, if you are using the windows operating system then you have to download the patch from the Microsoft and put it on the computer or device, and that should work for the same.

had contacted the BSNL customer care, when I started facing this kind of the problem, and when I did that they said that it was the issue in the device, also they had released a report stating that the issues were been faced by most of the people so they have contacted the Teracom company to fix it, there are two possibilities regarding the issue, either software or the hardware, I tried them to connect the USB, in the windows and also in the Linux but it was the same issue, so it not the software issue so it is the hardware issue, so they must change the hardware as soon as possible.