Thread: BSNL not providing with unlimited 2G or 3G Plans

BSNL not providing with unlimited 2G or 3G Plans

This is really shocking. I think that BSNL has stopped providing the unlimited 2G and unlimited 3G vouchers. I think that they say existing customers will not get unlimited plans once their validity ends.
    The new recharge slabs are as 2G at Rs 270/- for 6 GB and 3G - Rs 1500/- for 15 GB. But even thought they have put up this new charge they still show the old rates on their BSNL site. I don’t know is is right or wrong. So please let me know if those rated are correct or not.

Re: BSNL not providing with unlimited 2G or 3G Plans

Even I had a similar doubt about this issue. I guess that this should not happen but if it does happen they it will really be bad. If such is the thing then I'll surely switch to some other provider. I feel that then there would be no point sticking to this service as the new rates as very bad. I guess that it is not officially confirmed by BSNL so let’s see if such is the case or is it just a rumor. If it is true then the days of unlimited downloading are completely gone and we need to jump on to some other service.

If it’s true then it really is a big shock for me. I just can't believe this happening. I just looked at some other GPRS plans that some other services provide. So it will be really harsh if this is true. I’ll provide you with the GPRS plans of other services. Idea charges Rs 98 for 2 GB and same is with Airtel. Then Uninor charges Rs90 for 6GB.Then we come to TATA Docomo which has Rs95 for 6GB & Rs149 for 8GB.And according to the new plan BSNL Rs270-6GB.

I feel it will be a huge loss of this actually is true. I feel that except for BSNL which has a very good speed with no regular disconnection issue no other service has that quality. But recently it even it has started giving some problems. I purchased a 3G data card of BSNL with a 3G modem for a month it gave me tremendous speed but then after I recharged it with Rs. 274 it suddenly slowed down to speed as low as 10-50 kbps i.e. Download speed. I don’t know what the problem is.

This is really a bad news and no rumor. BSNL is no more providing with unlimited 2G or 3G plans. This is for sure that they have changed their plan. I went to recharge for Rs1500 prepaid unlimited 3G Internet but i came back empty handed. I feel like everything gone now. BSNL shouldn’t have done like this. Now I have a strong feeling that all 3G customer will move to some other providers. And even I feel that I will switch to some different provider.