Thread: BSNL 3g Internet not as its promise

BSNL 3g Internet not as its promise

This is the speed I am receiving on my fresh bsnl 3g internet device. That screen shot was in use while the speed was at its peak (well that is peek speed i am receiving on 3g and it vary each second like - 11 kbps - 25 kbps - 40 kbps- 13 kbps that is how it vary each second). What is the (max expected speed) as well as (expected speed) in the table? Why are they different? Is there any method of changing the 3g device via attaching (soldering) an Antenna to it in sequence to obtain more range in case that is the problem? Anybody facing the similar issue?

Re: BSNL 3g Internet not as its promise

I am shocked people in India are gullible sufficient to purchase into the complete 3G crap. Everybody in developed countries recognize that wireless internet is garbage; as well as most public recognize that fiber optic and then cable internet after that dsl/adsl and 3G as well as dialup. However for some odd cause our geniuses think pushing 3G is way more significant than good cable internet; or maybe there is more cash to be made from unaware public.

Yes. Mobile Internet is supposed to never be vision as a replacement for wired broadband. Both these are complimentary methods of accessing internet. I am shocked to observe public complaining regarding not being capable to download torrents with fine speeds utilizing mobile internet. Mobile internet is believed to give internet on the go, so that you stay linked where ever you are. It is not replacement for wired broadband. Fine, mobile internet is not junk! Do not compare it with wired internet. It is like comparing apples as well as oranges.

Yes; I have the same opinion. The difficulty is public in India do not. The common perception here is that wireless internet is better, as well as a replacement for cabled internet; which it is not. As well as public have a odd notion of being capable to have lots less cables with wifi. There is extremely small real utilize for wireless internet other than verifying emails. Very few public in fact work while on the move. Even while they do there is characteristically a cabled internet access point.

With 5 bars in your signal strength meter, I am confident you do not require an antenna. I advise you do a speed-test from the web-based service speedtest site. I got regarding 1.8Mbps D/L with now 3 bars occasionally. Low speeds could be because of congestion. I change my south-zone APN to North-Zone APN as well as it get better speed sometimes. This is generally trial as well as error.