Thread: MTNL Broadband Plan Change

MTNL Broadband Plan Change

Anybody knows how to alter the broadband plan to mtnl? I called up 1500 they told go to customer service counter. At CSC they told that they are not able to alter the plan now for the reason that they do not have the software to alter. I have plan dsl 399 want to alter to Dsl nu. i obtain 400 mb to download however i end up with 1.5 gb to 2 gb n huge scolding form dad n a bill. in, dsl nu there is free limitless download at night following 12 midnight to 8am .Please assist me reason cable net in my area sucks.

Re: MTNL Broadband Plan Change

I consider a cell call or a visit to the swap is sufficient. in addition, now wait a bit...they now slapped me with a bill of 7k.don'it recognize how much moment it will take to put right it. Even although i' I am in NU scheme as well as i downloaded the whole thing in the suitable point with my 500 MB of quota not even completed. As a result for the instance being just place a few brakes as well as wait the whole thing is settled.

I attempted to call 1500 three - four times they inform they merely change plan for landline not for broadband. As well as my area' swap is now in front of my house. They told that they do not have some software to change the plan. As well as too told that they are able to provide me a new link. With the desired plan. Is there anyone in Mumbai who has altered his broadband plan???

You are supposed to now write a letter to the tel. exchange requesting the similar to submitted there. Please take an acknowledgement copy for year records. They cannot say that they do not have to software. It letter is 1st scrutinized by the accounts officer. After that an effort order is taken out. a copy of which is faxed to the central server room. Where the alter in billing plans r made. It should take around 10-15 days depending on the competence of year local exchanged.

I had been appropriate for a plan alter to dsl nu. At the swap (NERUL) terminal, the plan shown is dsl nu. On the website, the plan exposed is dsl_749. It seems that, there are 2 steps for a whole plan alter, alter at the exchange as well as hange at the prabhadevi swap. It seems that, merely the primary step has been finished ,the second has not been completed. The staff is making me run around ,from the qcsc to the mdf check room to the Vashi exchange.