Thread: Reliance wifi router is not working

Reliance wifi router is not working

I think the problem that I am going to mention in bellow, might be occurring for my Reliance broadband router. This I usually tried to connect with my Compaq laptop. The actual problem is that, whenever I tried to connect my machine with the network. The problem with the network is, it frequently disconnects, I checked the router connection with my machine, though I am not having such idea on this type of network related problem. so I think there should be any problem with the router. I hope someone from here will sure give me some trick to resolve this issue.

Re: Reliance wifi router is not working

If the problem is surely for the network router then I would like to recommend you to go for the reload process, for that ping ion to the device manager and from there open network tab, right click on the driver name, and from there choose the advanced option, now it will collect the driver update version information and will direct you to download the update version in your machine and install it. Try with this; I hope this will surely help you. Along with this also make sure that the wireless connection is proper working. in your machine the wifi network wizard is working correctly. There might be any issue with the network service that you are using.

As per my opinion the problem might be occurred for the misconfiguration between the network and the machine, for this I recommend you to check into the network and sharing window, whether the machine is properly configured with the network service. Locate the network name and right click on it, make sure that the network status is ok along with this also the router is also working fine. For the better result I recommend you to reset the internet connection. For that release the router from your machine, now insert appropriate options or settings of the network connection into the appropriate place. I hope this will somehow help you to overcome from the problem. If still you are facing the problem, then i suggest you to once contact with your service provider. If there is any technical problem then only they will help you.

I am facing similar issue, I am using Broadcom wireless router in my machine to connect the machine with my home network. Till the last few days it was working fine, but suddenly from this morning, when I tried to connect my system with the network, it flashes that, it is no possible to connect the machine with this network. Though I am working in this network from till last six months, there is no authentication or any other secured password protection. This is only suing by me. What kind of problem is that, I can’t understand. Is there any one having any information or any solution for this problem?

I also think that the problem is for the network router driver, for that I think you must go for the update the driver firmware version. For that you enter into device manager and open network driver tab, right click on the driver name and select update option, choose online option. After that it will collect the information’s about the updated driver firmware version, and will ask you to click on update button. Click on it and wait till the update file will not download into your machine. Install the file with the existing version. Or you can also do the same thing, by visit the manufacturer web site, and from there download the attest version of router driver application program, be sure that you are downloading the correct one, which is compatible with the machine specification and also with the operating system. Go through this, it will surely help you to overcome from the problem.