Thread: No Response from iChoose customer care for Photon Plus device purchase

No Response from iChoose customer care for Photon Plus device purchase

Hi,
    I had applied for TATA Photon plus some days ago via iChoose. I had ordered for the usb modem and paid online for the same. But till know I have not received the usb modem. I have got a acknowledgment receipt from the bank about the payment. I had tried to speak for the same on the iChoose customer care but they are not responding for anything. What should I do here.

Re: No Response from iChoose customer care for Photon Plus device purchase

You will need to contact the customer care and speak to the authorize person there. As you have made the payment the device must be delivered at your doorstep. The most important proof here is the acknowledgment receipt which you got from the bank about the payment. You can also visit the authorized shop of TATA indicom for a written complain.

Once you get the acknowledgment receipt form the bank then the payment is mad from your side. So here you have to visit any authorized center of TATA Indicom personally and provide the information on the same. I had faced this similar issue regarding a online recharge where I had not received any money. After visiting the gallery I got my money.

I had sent a email to customer care guys for my dropped phone connection and they responded on them. You must provide a written complain on those, so that you will get some response at least. It is necessary that you must contact them to get your USB device from it. Try to visit the nearest customer grievance cell and talk about your issue.

Tata Indicom has a poor customer service. I had too fed up with this company and now want to try some else. I am using a usb modem which has bad speed. That too on a postpaid connection. I had talked to several people on the customer care support but nothings works there. The best way I think is that disconnect this connection and switch to some other.

If you have all details and proper proof about your transaction and still the customer support is not responding for your device then you can go at consumer court for your issue. They deal with such matter where you will get attention. At least you can get your money refunded and this guys can become much more active. This can be your last option.