Thread: Buy Virgin Mobile Products and Services Online and you will get

Buy Virgin Mobile Products and Services Online and you will get

Virgin Mobile will now allow customers to purchase products and services online from Website.

If buy Vergin Mobile phone Online then you will get Rs. 100 Talk time , 500 SMS free, Lifetime validity, Free prepaid connection. You have to make payment via Credit or debit card the handsets will be delivered to the customer within 24 - 48 hours.

M. A. Madhusudan, Chief Executive Officer, Virgin Mobile India said, "With 44% of the total internet population in India within the age group of 19-24 years, this medium has become an integral part of youth's lifestyle. It is therefore logical for us to extend our presence to the online space and offer our customers the convenience and comfort of buying Virgin Mobile connection at the click of a button."

The company has tied up with Blue Dart for delivery of handsets and with Billdesk for payment authorization. In the near future, the company also plans to bolster its online portfolio by making available product bundled offers, facility of gifting a phone and an option of recharging and topping-up the Virgin Mobile phone online.

Virgin Mobile website is suck . I am not going to visit on that site. I can't understand what plan they offer, what new scheme they launching all things are same. Like other operator they should design site.

Nice Offer from Virgin Mobile. But i have already three phones where should i keep this phone....