Thread: Are the Corsair H series coolers any good

Are the Corsair H series coolers any good

If we look at the H60 or maybe H80 and their functionality with the Intel Core i7-860, it can gently OC'd to ~3.5 (2.8 stock). I am just wondering that if there is anyone who is having any experience with these coolers. There are some of the people and according to them a few cooler after some time and they are also giving a bit high pitch sound from it.

re: Are the Corsair H series coolers any good

I am having the Corsair Hydro Series H80 and I have used that for one month and so I cannot comment to the reliability for this but I found that 99 percent of the time this runs quite smoothly without making any noise.

Corsair Hydro Series H60 comes with the innovative design, this kit offers exceptional cooling and quiet operation. Here are the Key features:
    • Water block with copper base for better heat conductivity
    • Compatible with Intel and AMD AM2/AM3 775/1155/1156/1366 / 2011
    • Pipes with low permeability, for evaporation close to zero
    • Dimensions of the radiator: 120 x 152 x 27 mm
    • Fan Dimensions: 120 x 25 mm
    • Rotation speed: up to 1700 RPM
    • Airflow of 74.4 CFM and noise level of 30.2 dB
    • Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years

Yes, this is the best one. You can improve cooling your CPU with watercooling solution all-in-a Corsair Hydro Series H60. This kit consists of a waterblock connected by two pipes to a radiator with a 120mm fan. This is having the innovative design, the solution Hydro Series H60 uses the higher conductivity of the liquid relative to the air to provide exceptional cooling and quiet operation. Almost all enclosures equipped with a 120mm fan slot in the back can be equipped with Corsair Hydro Series H60. In addition, the kit of H60 makes it compatible with many Intel and AMD processors.

Cooling Hydro Series H60 Corsair is a great choice for cooling. My processor never has been so effective before using this. For all fans of integration and overclocking, this is the ideal solution between performance and silence.

This is the perfect cooling of the processor without spending too much money and without taking up too much space in your system. This works perfectly for 8 months now for me and been no installation concerned, it was perfect.

This is having the efficiency of liquid cooling and fan operation which ensures to tailor both more efficient and quieter than most traditional coolers. The compact and flexible tubes of H40 enable it to adapt to most gaming facility. It is compatible with sockets AMD and Intel's most modern, and the Quick Start guide and comprehensive illustrated makes installation and use are very simple, even for novices. This is the finite systems too complex modular liquid freezing system with their dozen components to obtain valid performance.

The Hydro the coolers have Series integral components which is a closed pre-filled which does not require maintenance or filling. The thermal paste is pre-applied, and so the installation and start-up takes just minutes.

I liked the Liquid CPU Cooler CORSAIR Hydro Series H40. I am using the same and happy with this.
    Key features:
    • Aluminum base for superior conductivity
    • Compatible with AMD and Intel AM2/AM3/AMD FM1 775/1155/1156/1366
    • Fan Dimensions: 120 x 25 mm
    • Rotation speed: 2000 RPM
    • Watertight casing to a near-zero evaporative
    • 2 year warranty

This is all depending on your requirement. The more you raise the price, more features you will get with this. If we see the whole series of the Hydro Series then all of them were quite good and they really worth for their prices.

Re: Are the Corsair H series coolers any good

I found that the idle temp is irrelevant. Load temps are interesting. It is important that you have a lot at low speeds throughput. Don't expect some extra ordinary performance from this. But it worth for it price and you can surely go for this.