Thread: Plantronics Voyager Pro keeps on disconnecting with iPhone 3.0

Plantronics Voyager Pro keeps on disconnecting with iPhone 3.0

I own a iPhone 3.0 ad I have recently bought a Plantronics Voyager Pro, it has been more than 2 months and it was working fine without any issues but then now I don’t know why it keeps on on disconnecting with iPhone 3.0 and this is happening after few calls say 4 or 5, I am sure that thus is not a range issues as it happens in open are as well, is there anything that I can do about it??

Re: Plantronics Voyager Pro keeps on disconnecting with iPhone 3.0

I own a iPhone 3.0 ad I have recently bought a Plantronics Voyager Pro, it has been more than 2 months and it was working fine without any issues but then now I don’t know why it keeps on on disconnecting with iPhone 3.0 and this is happening after few calls say 4 or 5, I am sure that thus is not a range issues as it happens in open are as well, is there anything that I can do about it??
    Before I suggest you something about this I just wanted to know that have you tried disabling the Wifi built into the 3GS and check out if the issue is getting solved or it is still there, if you have not tried it out then try out the same and then post back the result.

After your suggestion I have tried out the same, I mean that enabling and disabling the Wifi built into the 3GS is not making any difference, just for cross checking I have not tried connecting it to Nokia 6085 and I am getting the same response, so I am quite sure now that there is some issue with the Voyager Pro and not the phone. I have noticed that when It happened mostly when it is far from 2 feet range, if it is within it then it does not gets disconnected. Anyways I will like to know if there is any workaround that we can try out?? Any help regarding this will be appreciated.

I think that this issue is just with the Pro headset, I mean that I am facing the same issue with iphone 3gs and my friend is having Discover 925 so I have checked it out it as well and it is working great with it, seems that this issue belongs with the Pro headset and not with the others, I am still using the same, at least the call does not gets disconnected when the connection between the head seta and the phone disconnects.

I have been looking after a solution for the same but then I have not yet found a single effective solution but then there are just more and more people having the same issue and yes you are right even I have used other plantronics headset but then I had never faced any such issues with the same, so it seems to be an issue with specific range of the plantronics, anyways if you all want then you all can send it for replacement to the below address:
    Plantronics
    ATTN: Service Center
    345 Encinal Street
    Santa Cruz, CA 95060

Make sure that you are attaching receipt, address and contact number with the package.

If you all want then you can contact the technical support and find out what is the issue all about, you can contact them from the below link:
    Technical Service support