Thread: Plantronics Voyager Pro Plus is having weak volume

Plantronics Voyager Pro Plus is having weak volume

I am having HTC Droid Incredible and I have recently bought Plantronics Voyager Pro Plus and the problem that I am having with it is having a weak volume, I am not that sure if this issue is with my phone or the Plantronics Voyager Pro Plus, I had used Plantronics Voyager Pro previously and it was working fine but then Pro Plus is having weak volume, is there anyone else who has faced the same and can help me out with a workaround.

Re: Plantronics Voyager Pro Plus is having weak volume

I am having HTC Droid Incredible and I have recently bought Plantronics Voyager Pro Plus and the problem that I am having with it is having a weak volume, I am not that sure if this issue is with my phone or the Plantronics Voyager Pro Plus, I had used Plantronics Voyager Pro previously and it was working fine but then Pro Plus is having weak volume, is there anyone else who has faced the same and can help me out with a workaround.
    I have been facing the same issue with Droid2, in my case I had tried out a no of other Bluetooth Headsets and had chosen Plantronics Voyager Pro Plus but then now the volume of the Plantronics Voyager Pro Plus volume seems like reducing. I have checked out the Bluetooth volume and it is maxed but then it is still not helping, I think that this issue is because of port quality of the product and so and no with our phones, I don’t think that there is any workaround that we can try out, it is just that we will have to get some other Bluetooth headset, I will not be buying Plantronics Bluetooth headset anymore.

Re: Plantronics Voyager Pro Plus is having weak volume

The workaround that you can try out is using the right size of earbud, as far as I am ware you might have got 3 earbuds with the Plantronics Bluetooth headset, so just try switching between those and see if you are getting a better sound from any. Other than this makes sure that you are using foam cushion over the earbud so as to get better much better sound. Hope that helps.