Thread: Logitech Vid HD not working on HP Slate 500

Logitech Vid HD not working on HP Slate 500

Hello friends, I have installed the Logitech Vid HD properly on HP Slate 500, I am able to login. After when I have done the login then I am not able to make calls, where the status bars only given me the option of logging out. Even the contact are been seen as unavailable including vidtest. So does anyone have the idea what is the problem and also what is the cause of it? Please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Logitech Vid HD not working on HP Slate 500

I have also gone through the same problem and it is due to the SIP is been getting blocked from somewhere, then I have check and founded that it was getting blocked from the Antivirus, so I have disabled it and started working. So you can also check it and make it work for you.

It also is the problem that you will be running it on multiple instances of having Logitech Vid HD on your network, so you can check out more information about it on the following link and also you will be able to get the idea about it.

Using Logitech Vid on multiple computers in the same network

Let me add that the HP Slate does not connect to any other network. It is same as tablet which is running Windows 7 Professional, and also the onboard camera/mic which is there are just working perfectly with the Vid HD. When I am trying to make a call then the vidtest is showing me the #408 error.

If the Logitech Vid HD is been running properly then I would suggest that you logout from the user account and then you better exit the application, if you click on the X as it will minimize on to application to the system tray. Then you better close it proper and launch Vid HD again and sign in. Now you place a test call to the "Vid 2 Min Demo". When you are done with it then click on "Help" link and click "Submit Diagnostic Information”. After you have done all those then contact Logitech Vid HD Support.