Thread: Need Windows 7 setup on SSD with HDD

Need Windows 7 setup on SSD with HDD

I have a SSD and HDD that i already connected each other on my laptop system. Now i want to clean both the drive. Then unplug the HDD and install and update windows 7 on SSD. I want to setup all the latest updated driver on this SSD. After completing all the setup on SSD, i think to connect HDD. After connecting HDD, i thinks to move user and program files folders from SSD to HDD. I want to do such steps on my system. How can i do this process. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Need Windows 7 setup on SSD with HDD

For clearing your SSD, you can follow below process. Apply it for fixing your problem.
    • Open System Tools in start menu and choose Erase Disk option.
    • Choose "Internalecure Erase command writes zeroes to entire data area" option and hit Continue button.
    • Click on the SSD, and hit OK button.
    • If it shows pop up message and wants to put you into sleep mode. DO it.
    • In sleep mode follow about steps and select your SSD for erasing its content.
    • Set password as "NULL" and select OK.
    • Read next pop up message and press YES button.
    • Once completed, choose Close.

That's it. It clean your SSD drive in safe manner. Use it for first stage process.

Yes, this is well for you to fix your problem. In that case, you need to just unplug the HDD on its port and then follow the proper step by step process, to clean windows 7 installation on your SSD on it. It works to install windows 7 on your SSD. In this process, simply use the windows 7 installation disk for this process. It works to install your windows 7 on SDD for safest way.

I did this clean windows 7 installation on my SSD using this LINK. It works well for me to install windows 7 on SSD. After finishing this process, i simply follow the steps of User Folders - Change Default Location. It helps me to change the user profile files from SSD drives to the HDD. You can also try this process on your system. It work for me and you can also try it on your system.