Thread: Logitech Harmony One remote software is not listing "Previous Channel" button

Logitech Harmony One remote software is not listing "Previous Channel" button

I am using a Logitech Harmony One and I have found that the Harmony One remote software is not listing "Previous Channel" button and I need the same, even though I am using down arrow for the time but the I really want to know if there is a code for the 'previous channel" button on the Harmony One remote. Is there anyone who has an idea about it and can help me out as well? Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Logitech Harmony One remote software is not listing "Previous Channel" button

I am using a Logitech Harmony One and I have found that the Harmony One remote software is not listing "Previous Channel" button and I need the same, even though I am using down arrow for the time but the I really want to know if there is a code for the 'previous channel" button on the Harmony One remote. Is there anyone who has an idea about it and can help me out as well? Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.
    I don’t know how come you are not aware of the button but then I will like to inform you that it is there and it is under the Channel down Button for more detail it will be having a U shaped arrow on it and that will be pointing in the left. Just check it out and see if you were looking for the same or something else?

Re: Logitech Harmony One remote software is not listing "Previous Channel" button

Yes I am aware of the same but then I have specified that I am looking for the same in the “Logitech Harmony One software” and not the remote. I have tried to program the buttons but then here I am not able to get the Previous Channel' button listed in the 'Customize Buttons' selections of the Harmony One software and that is the problem I am talking about. I hope that it is clear to you know, any further help will be appreciated.

Even I am having the same issue, below is my system and software specifications:
    • Lenovo S-10-3C 59-070774
    • Harmony Remote Software version is 7.7.0
    • Windows xp

Actually I need the same because I am using a Sony Bravia and even it is not having "Prev Channel" button, I thought that the Logitech software will do the work for me but then I did not found the same to be listed there, I mean that it is not in the drop-down list of the software. If there is solutions for it then please share it here, it will be highly appreciated.

In that case I will like to inform you that it is still there but then it is not listed as "Previous Channel" in the software and it is listed as "Prev" under the Channel Down button. Just check it out and this time I am sure you both have been looking for the same.

In that case I will like to inform you that it is still there but then it is not listed as "Previous Channel" in the software and it is listed as "Prev" under the Channel Down button. Just check it out and this time I am sure you both have been looking for the same.
    Hey fflygirl I am really thankful to you for that I was looking for the same and I really was not aware that it is listed as prev, I don’t know how come I had missed the same, anyways I am happy that I have finally found it out with your help. Thanks to you once again, I really appreciate your help.