Thread: always having high fans speed setting on corsair h80?

always having high fans speed setting on corsair h80?

some of day has been left that i buy a h80 and install in to my PC. which i get the issue, the fans is continuously running at the higher speed and also so that automatic that speed setting will be high when i check according to bios it will be around 4000 rpm so i think that this is not issue about the actual setting on the CPU. so that bios will be reach at the 30 degrees. so please help me why this is happening?

Re: always having high fans speed setting on corsair h80?

while i am facing the similar issue, that speed of the fans will be growing up and down constantly, when it working fine for the previous 2 days after that i just slightly change on the motherboard bios setting. that have made a small change and rebooted, so now i got the fans which i just plugged into the separate fans controller but that is not control them and CPU will be block.

while this issue i am facing from last 30 days still it working my CPU when i unable to work today's so try some test,disable the fans controllers from the bios,molex cable plug in to power,also the i plug into both molec cable and 3 pin CPU fan header.

while if you connected the CPU fan header properly it might be display the rpm pump. and it will not be change the fans when it will be plugged for the cooling block that will be run on the constant speed. that you can be able to change the setting of the fan controller. so i like to suggest you just saw the post on the website that might be help to understand.

when i fans speed is reaching around 4000 rpm so that is not common which it is totally depend on the bios setting. so if the fans which can constantly going up and down, or some time it will be goes on idle. then after you might go for the link and made a request for the RMA.

hi problem i am facing on this PC only where i am using this fans that i unable to get any of the issue i thought that might be have problem on the motherboard.which i face the same issue on my h80 a couple of day has been left the fans speed is going up continuously at maximum and unable to slow the speed of the fans so i just wondering if there can be fix to solve this problem yet?

so just tried with all possibility which different user have suggest me to get out from this solution. so i just waiting for setting which i can control the fans speed and stay at constant that which i have done everything like restart my computer frequently so lets supposed to be blink until it will be not resets itself? so far that fans is still running at the max speeds.

i thought this problem is facing all the using on h80 fans. so this is high speed fans when i purchase that time it is awesome cooler so i turned on my PC today i found that my motherboard fans is just going up and sometime down it will get the loud sound from the fan and after that i just tried everything like reset the PC and also does running any of the game etc.i don't know weather have feature of this fan or might be having the issue so please check and suggest if you might be have the better option?

while i am using and just turned on my computer the h80 that able to seem working perfectly. i am just playing a game around 3-4 hours after that i saw that fans is not longer running on my computer. so i just get some stress on working for that fans. so i really unaware about that what wrong going on so i don't know the solution how to get out from the issue?

hi friend i have the problem on my computer, so might be the problem is about fan i heard the some sound is coming from the PC which i am using a fans is h80 so it may be a few week ago this type of sound has been heard by me so i thought that fans is not working properly so that it getting some sound, so what are you thinking that i want to replace or might be get good replacement for the fan which i am looking for the site but i unable to find any of the solution so someone recommend me about these?

similar problem did i am having on my corsair h60 cooler master fans. so vibration has been annoying on them when having the low speed and when i make the higher speed that get the louder sound from the fans,i don't know what to do, so anyone know the solution