Thread: New Ink Cartridges not recognised on HP Photosmart C6380

New Ink Cartridges not recognised on HP Photosmart C6380

I was trying to print pictures on my HP Photosmart C6380 which is connected to the windows 7 system but it gives problem. the reason is simple. it shows error message that unable to detect the New Ink Cartridges which is recently connected to this windows 7 system. can any person already faced such issues. if yes, then please share your valuable result here. this is really critical situations for me to fix this complicated troubles. thanks fro any help to fix this issue.

Re: New Ink Cartridges not recognised on HP Photosmart C6380

If you're getting the message, it means that the ink cartridge needs replaced. The warranty dates are located on the cartridges.you can first check the warranty of this cartridge and if possible then try to replace this new cartridge with the new one. this is necessary if the problem is in the cartridge. hence do this and check the new cartridge response on your windows 7 system.

Resetting your printer will reset your printer to its original state.for doing this task, use the # and 6 keys on your keyboard system. first turn off this printer. then turn on power supply of the printer and immediately press this keys to perform such reset setting task. this will be work to set all the setting of the printer to its default positions. try this and check what things appears onto your windows 7 system.

A third option is to manually update drivers for a device. yes, this is need in your windows 7 system. To install these drivers, follow the steps for using the Printers folder. this is most useful process works in online manner. Updating printer drivers, see Find and install printer drivers for Windows 7. also check that this will be comfortable with your HP photosmart c6380 printer. try this and locate its related result on your system.

HP provides a black ink only mode that allows grey scale printing using the black ink cartridge only. you can try this option on your hp printer. this is specially build when the printer is in all in one printer format. in that situations because of the mufti functioning, you need to try this only black ink mode. this will be print all the text messages in your black color. may be it possible that the problem is in the color cartridge. hence try this option and check what result arrives onto it. this is well work when the printer not able to print text in color combinations format. if you did not want to spend so much money, try this simple process and locate its valuable result on your windows 7 system. this is well for you to fix this complex issue.

I previously had experience with HP abandoning support. i also faced similar kind of problem on my hp printer and that time, i used this policy. this will be work and in response this will be work to fix such complciated issue. i used help of hp support site. you can also try this and check what happens onto it.

if possibly this is your windows 7 issue, i will be suggest to you that try to reset the setting of this system for doing this proceed i used restore point of my system. now, all functions of this printer works properly. hence i would be recommend to you if you can't able to fix such complicated troubles, try to use this simple process. might be it work in your case.