Thread: 1.5TB Barracuda Green showing reduced sustained transfer speed

1.5TB Barracuda Green showing reduced sustained transfer speed

Guys I bought 3 ST1500DL003 drives from a same vendor and then when I saw all of them were showing firmware CC32 only one of them is having the sustained speed which I was expecting. What’s this can anyone tell me. What can I do now and how to solve this problem? I have been thinking a lot with this and I haven’t been very bad with the technicals so I want some help from you.

Re: 1.5TB Barracuda Green showing reduced sustained transfer speed

Well I would be asking you to swap the sata cables and then and even the motherboard port, and the behavior would be tracking the drive. And I don’t think that this is and problem with the sata cables and even the sata port has been attached to. And you can even try to use the cc32 firmware update to solve this problem and I think if you try that in all of them may they respond the same thing then.

This is a bit strange when you have got it from the same vendor and at a same time how they are differing may be the vendor must have given you something different from what you have been asking I have never faced such problem can you try to contact the service center and ask them whats wrong with this.

Have you gone through with the manual I think you need to go through the manual and you need to go through it properly and I hope you would be finding some solution with it and if nothing happens try to update all of them with the latest firmware and see if something changes.

Ok so if two of those drivers have been doing the same thing I think there is some problem with that driver or some problem with the bios you need to check up both of them and see if you are getting some support with it and it is really important to solve this problem to get a proper solution.
    You can check out some more things which would be helping you out I suppose like just see the latest chipset drivers especially with the USb ones, look for the latest bios and then flash it out. Check out the MB maker site for the known issues. After that I would be saying that if you are with the intel then the RST drivers would be well supported. And you should know what you are using with what and that would be definitely helping you out.

I wonder that why haven’t you still been contacting your vendor once again and get the things been replaced and see if they are working fine or even what you can do is just change the pc with your friend or someone and then see is there any change in the response.