Thread: Newrun core 32 GB pci-e cannot clone or restore xp

Newrun core 32 GB pci-e cannot clone or restore xp

I just received my new term for 70mm core ssd 901. Tried XP move to new SSD 3 to 4 times. Initially I tried cloning with Acronis to 32 GB via USB associated however does not load after XP logo came on, and then I cloned the 4GB to 32GB in the midst of two units of the machine. That worked for a despite the fact that however after removing Acronis I tried to install avira antivirus after that you have not installed and not install AV mouse errors correctly. Then I tried using the disk image, then do not load after XP logo appeared and the same amount of 1 or 2 more times. What I can do? Please help me! Sadly I heard troubles can occur with cloning, it is better if you just buy me start W7 and do dirt free install? That be supposed to work fine? The last I think .Is there some setting that can change? It is said that there are problems with cloning from IDE to SATA. Is that what is happening to me? How I can fix it?

Re: Newrun core 32 GB pci-e cannot clone or restore xp

1. Install from beginning.
    2. you can actually clone the oem operating system

Cannot Acronis disk clone is actually running on, you need to boot from an external source. That is irrelevant, for the reason that the most excellent technique to clone a disk using the Linux dd command. Obtain physically a Linux live cd and establish from there. The puppy is minute and convenient, and I imagine you can do from the Parted Magic Gparted Live CD as well. Boot from the Live CD / USB stick. Discover out the names of his two albums -to be sda and sdb, hda and hdb. Formulate certain you be acquainted with how to Clone the source drive to destination drive with the dd command:
    Code:
    dd if = / dev / sda of = / dev / sdb
    this means that sda is the source drive (the 4-GB drive with XP on it) and sdb is the target drive (the new 32 GB disk). Make sure you have any of these rights. If you do it backwards to erase all data on the XP disk. You can speed the process by specifying the size in bytes:
    Code:
    dd if = / dev / sda of = / dev / sd bs = 4096
    4096 is the figure I've found more efficient, but you can try others if you wish. A 4GB drive should not take long to clone, however, even if not specified. When done, nothing happens, basically come back to the command line. Resetting the new-fangled album and with any luck booting Windows. Chkdsk runs to resize the file system.

If I remember correctly, when running Acronis offers you the option to create a bootable CD version. If you have an external CD drive for the eee, you could create a bootable USB memory with a version. Iso and perhaps Unetbootin if necessary. Apparently, there is an image Iso available on website. One more option would Clonezilla, which can be downloaded as a free of charge. Iso to put on CD or USB stick. As an engineer, you're doing a new-fangled installation, the Windows installer should offer to format the disk for you, other than if you desire, you be capable to do yourself by means of Gparted - download Parted Magic Live CD plus moreover burn on a CD or use it on USB device, boot it, run Gparted and make your partition and format as needed. I always like to do this before starting the installation, and you can be certain that the whole thing is in order before you establish, and it's one less thing to worry.

The wine must be formatted Run core already, but the recovery disk using ghost and only restore the image file to the first and second units. Installing a SATA I usually automatically become the primary once more, nevertheless you substitute the 70 mm. You can substantiate and make certain that the BIOS previous to you run the recovery disc. I've done this in two 901 of me devoid of difficulty. The version of Windows XP Asus for the 901 is very clear as well. Since it is already optimized for 4-GB drive, so installation will live a lighter than usual XP installation. There was consequently much space after that I laden a dozen full length movies for her and she still has plenty of space on your 32GB Runcore.Keep operating system cleaner and some other utilities Asus, and add CCleaner to help keep the unit clean and occasionally use the option to wipe free space CCleaner to keep the unit and keep losing space fast.

Booster boot option should reappear once the BIOS detect the EFI partition on the new drive. Just look on the main unit, which happens to be. If it does automatically after a rearrange CMOS to make convinced the BIOS is to initialize appropriately and become aware of the EFI partition on the new drive. If this does not work, check the EFI partition is on the new drive and the boot order is correct in the BIOS. This feature can also be just default to off. So I press F2 and check the BIOS to make sure it is not there to confirm the problem. Otherwise only permit, save and exit.

You can try to change the default partition sizes. The adapter works well Runcore .Although it can only boot from a Linux Live USB to see the partitions out to make sure the EFI partition is there. It can also ensure that EFI partition is nothing left on the original drive; BIOS can be confused, for example. Rarely restoring Spirit is not just right and may have to redo or restore the Spirit or delete and reconstruct the EFI partition manually. It could be just a copy, I've done more than a few restorations improved Runcore 901; I had two, and by no means had a difficulty.