Thread: Where should I buy an high end workstation?

Where should I buy an high end workstation?

Hello everyone I am looking for a good workstation. Actually the thing is that one of my friend is looking for the high end workstation and I am not getting any idea where will I get this kind of workstation, can you all please tell me. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all. actually let me give some information on the necessary specifications that I am looking for.
    - 48GB RAM
    - 2x Hex Core Xeon 3.33GHz processor
    - Graphic card: NVidia Quadro 6000 6GB
    - SSD primary Drive 240GB
    - Secondary Drive: Hard disk 500GB
    Well I did find from many of the online stores but I was not able to get anywhere so I suppose you all will help me with these. So start suggesting me guys about the same and I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all.

Re: Where should I buy an high end workstation?

Looking at the specifications that you have given here. Let me inform you friend that are you looking for the server type system? If it is then please do let me know about it. so that I can suggest you something from the server type machines. So you can lookout for the IBM tower servers even that can be a perfect choice for you. so do watch out for that and do let me know if this suggestion does helps you or not and also answer out the necessary question that I have asked here. so that I can suggest you something for you over here.

I really don’t think so if he is looking for the server kind of system. Especially with the hard disk and also the graphic card that has been mentioned there. Actually the thing is that I am not able to get what this person is saying over here. a high end workstation with the following configuration. Well what I would ask you to is to have a talk with the concerned people of companies like hcl and also the dell. I think they all will give some perfect suggestions for the same. so that’s what I am saying here. so do try and look out for the same and let me know if you have got some help from that side.

Actually what I am saying is that have you all anytime looked out for the cloud computing service. I think so that is also a better option. Check it from the SteamEngine and you will get the necessary information from there itself. so that’s what I am saying here and also watch out for the necessary specifications from there only. So I suppose you must look out for the same only. Now the trend of enterprise cloud computing is fastly becoming popular in this industry and hence I would suggest you to look out for the same. so that’s what I am saying here. hope you have got the necessary information on the same.

Check out for the hcl Z800. I think that will be the perfect suggestion for you. Though I would advise you to check out for the configuration of that system. so do that first. As far as I know it does matches all the configurations that you have specified here and hence I think that’s the perfect suggestion for you. so this is what I want to say over. Well I don’t remember anything from the Dell. That will give you the necessary options. So that’s what I am saying here. anyways you check out this machine from the official website of HCL. You will get the necessary information from there only.

I think Digicor is a local company that does have the capacity of producing some good high end workstations. I think you must better visit their official website and check out the necessary information from there. So that’s what I think would be the perfect suggestion for you. so do as what I have said here. I am sure they will build up the machine according to your system requirements. So that’s what I am saying here. I hope it will be beneficial for you.

I think Dell Precision T3500 tower workstation is a definite choice for you. not sure whether the RAM will match with it because I have checked the details of the machine and there it is specified that the ram is up to up to 24 GB2 of DDR3 ECC. I think so your requirement is of 48GB right? So that is one thing that you need to compromise on and rest all the feature are there in it. plus it has the label Dell. Which will ensure the quality and the service from them. so do as what I am saying here and I am sure you will benefit from it. so do look out for the same and let me know if there is something that can be done out of it.