Thread: Is this RIG supports battlefield 3 ?

Is this RIG supports battlefield 3 ?

Hi, I have a very good gaming RIG but still I am bit unsure about the battlefield 3, that whether it will run perfectly with my machine or not, so can you please let me know as I am mentioning the configuration below :

E7500 intel C2D processor

4 GB RAM

nvidia FX1800 graphic card

and after all disk space doesn’t matter, but with this specification can I run that game, any idea?

Re: Is this RIG supports battlefield 3 ?

See I am not very much aware about the computer hardware so for me it would be difficult to compare the minimum required hardware and your specification but still I would like to tell you the minimum requirement, that’s the hardware and the software requirements. You must have to have at least Windows Vista or Windows 7, if you are running Xp then I don’t think that the game will run, after that The minimum Ram required id 2 GB so that’s ok, DirectX 10 or 11 suitable with Nvidia GPU, 512 MB graphic card memory, and off course the disk space matters as you should have at least 15 GB space in your hard disk.

According to me you will be able to play the game, and I have no doubt for that, but the only concerning thing is the operating system that you use, because as the above user mentioned, if you have the previous OS like the windows XP then you might not be able to play the game, and so you must have to install this windows only such as either windows vista or the windows 7, and my recommendation is to play the game with windows 7.

I have the following RIG in my machine, you can compare it with yours to get the proper idea that the game will Run or not.

Operating system : windows 7

Processor : Intel quad core

RAM : corsair 4 GB

GPU : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460, with 1 GB memory.

And after seeing your it seems that you can install it, and play it also.

The configuration that you have is enough I would say you can easily play the game, but this was just a hardware part you need to take the software also in to the consideration, I mean to say make sure that the graphic driver that you are using must be updated till the date, otherwise it may cause the problems afterward, and you must have to have direct X’s latest version which is also suitable with your GPU. And the last thing is the operating system, according to me you should use windows 7 only.

Hey thanks for your support guys, and I would say it was like boost to me, now I am going to get that game for me, and thanks for your recommendation as I need to upgrade the drivers only and the operating system from windows Xp to windows 7, but I am not getting, from where shall I get this game? I mean to say which would be best option, shall I download it or purchase it from the store? Any good idea?

See according to me downloading is the best way as you can get the game for free of cost, but while doing that you must have to make sure that you are downloading it from good source, otherwise I have seen people they didn’t get the proper setup, and then have too many problems after installation, so according to me you should get the paid game.