Thread: Dell V313 All In One Printer cannot print without rebooting computer

Dell V313 All In One Printer cannot print without rebooting computer

I am having the Dell 313 All in one wireless printer. I am using this from last one year and that is always working for me without any problem. But from last one month it started showing me some problem. It actually quite printing. I have not changed any settings in that. It is connected to a network so that we can make use of that. Each time, if I need to use that then I require rebooting the computer. Please give me some idea that why it is doing this.

Re: Dell V313 All In One Printer cannot print without rebooting computer

What you can do is, just uninstall that and then install that over again. This time you will have to install that from scratch and that will resolve that problem for you. I have seen that this resolves this kind of the problems most of the times and hope that this will do the same for you. So try this and if this does not help you the let us know and we will tell you that what are the extra things which you can do to resolve the problem.

As you told that the computer is in the network and so is this the problem via all the computers or with some particular computer. If it is the problem with any specific computer then this is not the problem with the printer. That computer is faulty and you will have to get it resolve from the computer. There might be some problem with the settings in that computer or it may be needed to install the operating system again.

If your computer is having some issue in printing then you can try to make use of the printer troubleshooter to fix the problem. It ensures that a printer is associated with your team, and ensures general problems, for example, if your printer has enough paper and toner to finish printing the document. Release the troubleshooter printer with a click on Start button, subsequent to clicking the Control Panel. In the search box, simply type troubleshooter, and after you click on the solution of problems. Under Hardware and Sound, click Use a printer.

If there is some problem with the printer driver that is installed In your computer then also you will get the issues like this. What you can do is just uninstall the printer driver from your computer and after that install it over again. After doing that check if you are getting the same problem again or not. If the pro;blem is with the driver then reinstalling or updating the driver will definitely going to resolve the problem.

I am the one with a similar trouble with an exact LaserJet 1018 running on Windows 7 Ultimate on two unlike machines. The printer works fine on the machine, but the job does not print from the computer main group until the computer is rebooted. I am using the HP 64-bit W7 did for last, not the general Windows driver, possibly, that's the problem.