Thread: HP photosmart CN216B (B210A)

HP photosmart CN216B (B210A)

I have yust bought a new HP photosmart plus B210A. But get a error-message on the display.
    ink catrige error, 0xc19a0035
    it always parks on the left side right after the power is on.
    the first time I powered it up, a smal plasticpiece was loose inside.
    se attacted picture.
    what can I do?

hp.JPG

Re: HP photosmart CN216B(B210A)

Normally this error code comes when your problem is perhaps the placement of an ink cartridge is not compatible or faulty. You can try the Reset operation which is good option for troubleshooting many issues. The following steps will guide you stepwise:
    1. Unplug the printer from its power (cable only because the rest of the wifi network)
    2. Press the Arrow keys simultaneously "OK" and "HELP" to your machine and keep both buttons pressed.
    3. Reconnect Now the power cord while still holding the keys pressed in the previous step.
    4. The screen will then display "Shutting Down" and the inscription "full reset" will appear. You can then release the keys.
    5. You can reboot your machine, it will ask you to specify the language and the country in reality it is reset. (If it does not, repeat the procedure from the beginning).

question Re: HP photosmart CN216B (B210A)

Quote Originally Posted by psmart View Post
    I have yust bought a new HP photosmart plus B210A. But get a error-message on the display.
    ink catrige error, 0xc19a0035
    it always parks on the left side right after the power is on.
    the first time I powered it up, a smal plasticpiece was loose inside.
    se attacted picture.
    what can I do?

hp.JPG
    Hi
    Have you sorted your printer out yet?
    This strip that you have in your picture, is the printer head ""encoder strip"":
    It sits behind the print head in a "slot" and is normally held on by a "hook" at one end and a "spring hook" at the other end, to tension it. Should be quite easy to fit back. However if the unit is still under GTEE, send it back.

angry Re: HP photosmart CN216B (B210A)

PSmart, Have you resolve the encoder strip problem?I have similar problem on my brand new B210a.Hp S'pore refuse to fix saying that it was a customer induced damaged.No point of aguing with them I rather fix it myself.

Re: HP photosmart CN216B (B210A)

Quote Originally Posted by yac50 View Post
    PSmart, Have you resolve the encoder strip problem?I have similar problem on my brand new B210a.Hp S'pore refuse to fix saying that it was a customer induced damaged.No point of aguing with them I rather fix it myself.
    Can you tell us whether you have the cable the right way round? There are 2 holes in the encoder strip and it has one slots into the first pin, the other over the bolt, you then tighten the nut onto the bolt. I think that you will have to install the right end of the cable first, the metal bracket that the cable sits on, there's a slot in the chassis that the angled end of the bracket sits into.