Thread: Best air cooler for Phenom II X6 1090T

Best air cooler for Phenom II X6 1090T

I have recently purchased the AMD's Six-Core Phenom II X6 1090T and I am waiting for my Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 and OCZ memory to be delivered on my place as I have already ordered that. My question to you is that what will be the most excellent cooler for the Phenom II X6 1090T. I like to play games the most and that is definitely going to overheat the system, so I want to install a good cooling system on this. I will be glad if someone of you can give me some advice for this. I am waiting for the replies.

Re: Best air cooler for Phenom II X6 1090T

I think that you should get the Corsair H50 CPU cooler and that will be the best option for you. I am also using the same and that is not showing any problem for me. So if you want then search for this on google and you will get the detailed information on that. This is just my recommendation to you. You can get whichever you feel good for you but go through the review of any cpu cooler before going to actually purchasing that.

Corsair H50 CPU cooler is a good option for you but along with that you can also take a look to the Cooler master hyper 212+ and Xigmatek dark Knight. They are also great coolers as compared to the prices they have. The hyper is having each of the required parts intended for a push pull config, You will just have to place two enormous fans on it and that is all. I am sure that you will definitely select one of those.

See for the XIGMATEK 1283. This will work great with the case that you have mentioned and through the stock AMD mount which will come along with that. I will get mounted on the sideways as of normal. The only thing that you will have to do is put some fans to the top as that will help to exhaust the heat from the system. This is not only one option for you. There are many as already suggested above but this can be one of the best that are available.

I use a coolermaster v-10 it’s a hybrid pettier of sorts extremely easy installation however it is a very tight fit without a full tower case. This runs my Q9550 @ 3.8 GHZ max volt 61 Celsius. I absolutely love the performance and it looks cool. If other than this, I need to get any other then I would go with the mugen 2. It works great and I would also get an extra pair of fan clips and another fan if you really want to get serious with your OC. Also the Titan Fenrir is a good cooler to for the 1090T.

I personally took responsibility for the Archon Thermalright. Cooler is a high, but is less comprehensive than others. The cooling performance, in general, is the height of the top line of refrigerators (Silver Arrow, the NH-D14). It is much better than the H50, and I think it might actually be slightly below or at the same level as the H70. Stick another fan TY-140 in the Archon, and temperatures will plummet at full load. I do not regret getting mine a little lonely.