Thread: Label printing on DVD using Epson R310

Label printing on DVD using Epson R310

Hi I need a help from you all in this topic so better help me out on this see what I am saying is that I have a Epson R310 which does a fine job of printing on the papers but when it comes to the label printing on a DVD then it does not know that Epson has the ability to do it so that’s why I was interested in knowing from you all. So why is that such thing happening here? Can you all recommend me a link or so that will help me in this situation? So if you have any then please do let me know about it.

Re: Label printing on DVD using Epson R310

See the procedures are very much simple just make sure that you follow the steps that I have given here
    1) Press the CD Print Tray button. What that will do is raise the CD/DVD tray to raise into position.
    2) Now Load the CD or DVD onto the holder. Always remember that the white side should be facing up. Bear in mind that the disk should already be full of data; once you print on it, you will not be able to burn data to it.
    3) After having done that Slide the holder into the CD/DVD tray and then press OK to get the disk in place for printing.
    4) Select the photo you want to print as the label. In case if the image needs any simple editing, then use the Auto Correct function. That will allow you to move the outline of the CD around the photo or make the image bigger or smaller to fit better.
    5) Now rest everything is simple. Just press Start and the printing will begin.
    6) When it finishes printing, remove the CD or DVD from the tray and you're finished.

Ok thanks for your help just let me inform you that I have already tried the method and with whatever things I have done is the same as the one that you have suggested above, so don’t think that I am not at all aware of the methods, I am, mind you. So what other things can you suggest it to me can you please tell. I need to know about it and if you have some good genuine solutions then only reply it to me. Please.

Is your printer new or is it a bit worn out? Since there can be some cases where the disc tray sometimes gets so worned out such that it requires a little pressure to coax it. so that’s what I want to mention here. See if the tray starts to feed and if the edge of it begins to go under the rollers next to the print path look at it to see if it stops due to lack of traction and hence can get rejected at that point. So just be careful of the tray and hence look out for the same.

Yes that can be the case so in that case you must report your printer to the nearest Epson service center and hence they may look at your printer and give some good maintenance to it, so do check out for the same and I am sure that you will be getting some benefit out of it. See if the tray gets like that then there is nothing manually that you can try you will have to report it to the nearest manufacturer to get the problem solved.

Thanks for the solutions that you have given here and when you consider the problem the case might be that also. So thanks for letting me know about that yes I will show it to the nearest manufacturer to get me out of this stuff. Anyways is there any other method that you can recommend it to me then please do let me know about it as soon as possible so that's what i want to say here.