Thread: Dell computers power is orange instead of white also it doesn't Turn ON

Dell computers power is orange instead of white also it doesn't Turn ON

Hello, Last one year I have used the Dell computer and there is no issue is occurring in this system before yesterday, yesterday, I see that the system has to be flashed orange instead of white. The other thing that is the screen shows the black and there is nothing display on it. I haven’t remembered that what happen in this system. if anyone having experience about the similar issue then please inform me. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: Dell computers power is orange instead of white also it doesn't Turn ON

The Dell computer has to be gives the indications in the form of the different light blinking. There are different meaning of the each and individual light. As per you mentioning in the post that the system flashed the orange light instead of white then I think the trouble is related to the hard disk. you need to check the connections of the hard disk. Sometimes the connections are to be loose and hence the dell system gives the indication of to connect this drive. Then do this and solve the trouble.

The similar kind of issue I have faced and there are no solutions I found before read this post. This is the best solutions to solve this trouble. Then I open the CPU and check the hard disk connections and I see that the data cable of the system is cute in some point and hence the blank screen appear in the system. Then I change this cable. After that the system does not show any blank screen on the system and it is worked fine without any extra issue.

This might be the memory issue and I think you need to check the RAM of the system. Then check the RAM connections and if something goes wrong in those connections then solve this trouble. Most of the time the RAM is not properly inserted into the system and hence it gives the blank screen on the system monitor. Then connect this RAM on the slot properly and it helps to solve the trouble. If this doesn’t help then check the RAM is work properly or not. If it is not work then replace it with the other.

This is not the simple trouble of the Dell system. Normally the system speaker has to be generates the unconditional sound for indicating that troubles of the system. This is almost happening in every system. This is the right indications of the trouble in the system. Then I suggest you to first check the CPU speaker is correctly work or not. If it sin opt worked correctly then solve that trouble first and then it helps you to understand the basic reason behind the trouble.

This is not the solutions to the main trouble and I think the indication is always possible in two forms. One is the CPU speaker generate the sound and the other is to be the system glows the different power light. The both will be gives the same kind of indication that the specific trouble happens in the system. For solving this kind of trouble you need to just check the trouble and then solve that trouble as per the requirement. The Troubleshooting section of the manual helps you to solve this trouble.