Thread: Looking for budget PSU

Looking for budget PSU

Hello guys I contain an older system that’s been running on top of a constant older 10 year old 430w thermaltake PSU without any problem. I am using Asus P5N32-E SLI Plus with the company of Intel E6400. And even to support these I include 4GB OCZ 6400 DDR. And even I contain BFG 9600GT graphic card. And I include 4 HDDs + 4 additional resting on USB. Please guys suggest me the proper PSU for my system. I hope that someone will help me. Thank you.

Re: Looking for budget PSU

Hello according to my experience and knowledge I would like to recommend you to go with Antec NEO ECO 400C 400W PSU which you will get around 50 $. And if you wish for more advanced PSU then you go with Antec NEO ECO 520C 520W PSU which you can buy for 64 $. And according to me you go with Antec NEO ECO 520C 520W PSU which is I am using and I am totally happy with its performance. I hope this will help you to solve your confusion thank you.

Hi According to me goes with the Antecs. None of the PSUs that you listed would be significance the savings would be achieved. All power supplies are outdated. The Silverstone is most likely the best of that poor lot on your list; however its design is not updated yet. The Thermaltake TR2 600W is probably the biggest scam in this list since it would be paying full price for 600W so it is really only a 400W power supply best.

I formerly ordered Power color Gaming 500W Power supply ATX 12V 80PLUS Crossfire SLI 120 MM Fan Power supply for $55. While waiting, I was getting the withdrawal shakes, which picked up the Antec neo 520. It was DOA inside the package. I had to wait until today to return, but on my trip, my wife called and told me my package with the power supply of color arrived. I have to admit it’s efficient. Build quality is impressive silence. Pleased so far, and heck, for $ 55, if you only need to last me until my next build.

Silverstone has been compiled and corsair is mutually good units. Do not just go outside the words of elitests who consider that there is not anything superior to the Antec. Go to johnnyguru and find reviews for both are these good units. Further than, though none of these or Antec Danny will list all right. Or if you fancy spending a little money over the Seasonic linked above is a very very good unit. I hope now you are clear with your doubt. Thank you.

Hello according to me, Powercolor that power supply you just pay money for is Solytech, a manufacturer of power supply with a history of ill repute. In fact, Solytech began as a "high degree of" division of the Deer / L and C / Allied brands have always failed (and often dramatically) when asked to provide anywhere near the power ratings of the UPM. Solytech latest platforms (such as PowerColor) could be "mediocre" rather than "total bad."

I do not do much with power. It's my second power supply full-time in 10 years. The above is crap, but doggedly reliable thermaltake got in my system to replace the Antec power supply (DOA) that I have with my P180 when I switched the cases. When waiting for the power supply to arrive, I went and got the Antec 520 is recommended in this issue for more than 2 times the only cost to have it DOA. That is a stroke of luck I'm sure, but for me, Antec is hitting .000. He did not deny that the power supply is less than ideal, but seems to work, and for half the cost. I'll tell you one thing; it's a hell of a lot better than the Corsair cx430 buzzing like a transformer above.