Thread: Unable to see sata controller icon in AMD raid utility with MSI 870-g45.

Unable to see sata controller icon in AMD raid utility with MSI 870-g45.

Hello I want to install raid 1 beneath window 7 (32bit) by the use of AMD raid helpfulness. For that, I make use of administrator login, however sata controller symbol cannot be originate in AMD raid utility. No issue ide or achi chosen from sata controller within bios aldy. For your information I make use of BIOS- A7. Does anyone know about this problem? Please help me to solve this problem. All replies are appreciated. I am waiting for your replies. Thank you.

Re: Unable to see sata controller icon in AMD raid utility with MSI 870-g45.

Help I am facing similar kind of problem. I had many different techniques but it’s not working, In bios, I chosen "raid" beneath sata controller, then blue screen appear out as soon as loading window 7 32 bit. Through bios chosen "raid" under sata controller, boot via window 7 cd to restore and to insert raid driver but still no success. Then after that I try among bios chosen "raid" in sata controller, to go into window safe mode, however blue screen appear while loading safe mode. Please help me.

Hello please follows the following settings. First set the set the Controller to RAID Mode in your BIOS Setup. After that, define an Array on top of the RAID BIOS plane as clarify within appendix b: sb710 raid of your mainboard user guidebook. Following this later than the Array is describe, re-install Windows 7 appropriately and join together the SB710 RAID Drivers on top of the Windows Setup Level. I hope this will help you to solve your problem. Try this and let me know.

Hello thank you for your reply. After installed 3.1.1540.127 achi well-matched raid driver and in the company of raidexpert 1.1 installed, the sata controller icon be able to originate within amd raidexpert. And sata controller was place "achi”. However; when I was regarding to construct raid 1 next to selecting hard disk(s), simply 500aks and 250seagate possibly will be selected, other than the raid 1 pair I require is 500akx n 500aks. Please help how to accomplish it. For your information I am using 500AKX-available hard disk and on 500AKS - running OS hard disk in the company of 250SEAGATE.

Hello according to my previous reply I thought it’s a proper solution on your query. But if it’s still not resolve then I think it’s a different kind of problem. For this drives connection which ports are you using? If it’s not correct then you have to switch the ports of the Seagate drive through the port of the subsequent AKS Drive. I hope this will help you. Please do this first and let me know its working or not. And suppose you think it’s not helpful for you then try to find about this on internet. Thank you.

Hello thank you for your response on my query. According to your suggestion I switch the port but no change problem still not solved. I understand a experiment as follow:-

1) on the way to copy OS image toward seagate250 harddisk, through it to boot the pc, in moreover ide or achi mode then.
    2) To describe the raid 1 pair of 500aks n 500akx beneath amd raidexpert within window surroundings.
    3) Reboot the pc, to choose "raid" within the sata controller, after that to boot the pc through the above specified raid pair.

I will let u be acquainted with if it could work afterward.