Thread: 2nd hard drive is not recognized by system Installation

2nd hard drive is not recognized by system Installation

I have put together a new PC with my background with video editing can be assembled from hardware suppliers. Now I have Windows 7 with the necessary drivers. When I install Windows7 then I saw the two hard drives yet. However, now after installation (until now everything works perfectly) will appear in Explorer, only the C: drive. How can I activate the second drive now? Both boards have ever 1Tb.

re: 2nd hard drive is not recognized by system Installation

Like you I have also faced this issue. But do not worry regarding this I have one solution and I hope this will help you in order to get rid of from your issue. So in this you just follow as I advise you. In this you just try to go to Start> right click Computer> Manage> Storage> disk management are you looking down time if the disk is in there. So after trying this I hope you will get your solutions.

If you have not yet used the hard drive, you need to partition. There are several possibilities. If you click on the hard disk or try to install a system, you should still 'ne Primary Partition "NTFS" create. Size of your choice. For the rest of you make an extended partition, and put the rest into logical drives. You should only use this disk as disk; you can do that with the primary partition forgotten and only create 'ne Enhanced with the logical partitions.

I assume that then you just got a new hard drive in it. And in this the main issue is happening because of no system is well on it. New hard disks are empty house, without identification and without DOS partition. To format hard disks at all, at least once a partition must be set up. And also I got into the computer my daughter built a 1T drive and equipped with 4 partitions.

If you are looking for brand new hard drive, so you can see it, too. How else you should also select it otherwise could. There's no system on it by you in selecting, it will be partitioned and formatted. Here you can even choose how big should be the partition. You do not take the full size; you will the rest of the workplace also you are not able to see. And you just partition the rest (without format) You'll see them on the job though, but prompted by the first use for formatting. However, it is formatted under Windows after partitioning the same.