Thread: Unable to connect S300wi Projector

Unable to connect S300wi Projector

Hello friends I purchased S300 wi projector a week ago I m trynig to connect this projector to my laptop which has a OS of windows 7. But I cannot able to find much support on it. I merely attempt both Dell online customer help chat plus and even I tried to call technical support executive, and nothing to know about this to know the product problem. I'm trying to check out why is the pen so much off target whenever I trying to utilize it. Even when I put it correct up in front of the screen, the cursor is like about 6 inches away from where the "nib" parks on the board. I don't see any kind of calibration characteristic, or no matter which like that. Do anyone know what is the issue about this projector ? can anyone help me out about this then please reply to my post.

re: Unable to connect S300wi Projector

Yes I even have the same issue of S300WI did not connect properly to my screen. I have the similar issue that PEN putting on the screen center is fine, but whenever I move cursor to left or right then the cursor is different to the NIB coordinator. I try to look for the manual for how to adjust the unit, or put up a new machine to test with the pen again. My friend told me about the factory setting to reset that properly. I did reset the FACTORY-SETTING to start from beginning but never show me my desired result. If anyone finds the solution about the how to set the factory setup then please let me know. Help will be greatly appreciated.

Yes I even face the same problem of connecting the pen properly of the projector then I tried the factory setup and then connect to your Laptop ( bur first check out PC resolution). My Operating system does not work properly for the first time when I joined the projector in my school time. Afterward when I connect to my third laptop at my home the pen-nip and the adjustment of the screen solution are fine by that time. I again tested with 2 preceding laptops, and with S300WI since Factory Setup had work out my additional problem before: One of my unit denied to recognize PEN in VGA mode (My WIRELESS in fine, but it is also lagging to be used).

Yes I know how to set Factory setup first back up all the data you required to use for future. Then begin the recovery management process select the gateway management process from option for the windows 7 version. Then to click to “restore’ option in the “Recovery Management” window tab then select the Restore system to the default setting. Then confirm that restoration process. Then they will tell you to restart the system. So restart the system and then wait for some time to check the system to start properly. Then connect to projector then I think there will no problem for this issue.