Thread: About a Medion Motherboard Manufacturer for an XP based computer system

About a Medion Motherboard Manufacturer for an XP based computer system

I have to make out if someone who has the information of the manufactures of my Medion Composer 5200 motherboard. I wish to know if the motherboard of Nvidia SLI is compatible before I buy a fresh graphics card for my computer system, Medion technical support has not helped me for this. Does anyone have come across to this kind of problem ever while using the computer system? Any help about the similar problem please assist me. Thank you in Advance.

Re: About a Medion Motherboard Manufacturer for an XP based computer system

I have seen your problem what you are facing on your Medion Composer 5200 motherboard. I am using the same motherboard from last one year I have not gone to any problem with the same Medion Composer 5200 motherboard on my computer system. Can you provide me the configuration information of your computer system what you are using right now. Such that I can easily able to answer the problem what you are facing on your Medion Composer 5200 motherboard otherwise it will be difficult to answer you the correct solution to solve your problem what you are facing on your Medion Composer 5200 motherboard.

I am using the windows XP operating system on my computer system, I am running the home edition of the Windows XP operating system. The configuration of my computer system is listed below
    • Medion Composer 5200 with 128MB FX 5200.
    • Nvidia Graphics Card.
    • Kensington 7-in-1 Media Card Reader for Express Card.
    • Hard disk 200GB Seagate.
    • Samsung LCD Monitor.
    • Optical drive: LG DVD-RW.
    • Intel Core i3 Processor.

I think the configuration which I have selected for my computer system is not bad. It was working properly but I have started facing the same problem for this week only. Do suggest me the right solution to solve the problem.

I think that Nvidia SLI board is relatively fresh and unless your computer system was purchased for that intention or I think you have purchased the Nvidia SLI board only for the purpose that you don't have SLI board. An SLI board basically used for it advanced feature that it has the facilities of permitting to add two video cards of the similar type to work jointly in tandem and Nvidia SLI board require certified video cards as well as power supply unit.

You can able to get the manufacturer name by some process. When your computer system begin stop what is appeared on the display screen by selecting the scroll lock button. If you do this rapidly enough you should able to see a big numerical digit at the top of the display screen near the bios version information. Write down that numerical digit because it can be only one of its kinds of the motherboard you are using. If you are blessed then you will be able to recognize your motherboard manufacturer and the chipset manufacturer. This will help you to get the name of the manufacturers of your Medion Composer 5200 motherboard.

In order to get the manufacturer name of the motherboard what you are using it too difficult, but it will more easy if you can provide me the same motherboard manual what you are using. After a lot of hours of search I consider this is the exact motherboard for the Medion Composer 5200. I have the complete manual with diagrams, specification, bios setup and many more. But here is the specifications page out of it.
    • MS-7046 M-ATX Mainboard
    • Mainboard Specifications
    • central processing unit (C.P.U)