Thread: Scanjet 4c driver for XP

Scanjet 4c driver for XP

I have just brought HP ScanJet 4c scanner to work with my computer which is working with Windows 2003 as operating system. It is great scanner to work on but it is giving me hell by not scanning after couple of image and documents. The thing is that I want to upgrade my system operating system to windows XP, so I am looking for the Drivers for HP ScanJet 4c scanner which will be compatible with Windows XP on my computer. So where can I get the drivers for hp scanner for windows XP.

Re: Scanjet 4c driver for XP

I think you should have got that driver cd with your Scanjet 4c scanner. Check fall package that you have got with your scanner there may be drivers cd which you can install in your computer to work with hp scanner. They provide all the drivers which are require to work with your computer. You will find it present with your package of scanner.

I think you will get the drivers for your hp Scanjet 4c scanner on the official website of hp where you have to mention your scanner model name for which you want to have the drivers in windows xp. After you specify your scanner model you will be able to use the download the drivers for your computer with XP operating system.

I am also looking for the drivers for the same scanner but i am not able to get it from the official website or it may be that i am not able to search properly. So i have just got the drivers for my Scanjet 4c scanner from the supplier i have to just provide them with the details of my operating system and scanner model after which i was able to get the drivers for it.

I think you are using the Scanjet 4c scanner which are much older in the market. But it provide you with lots of functionality which make it great scanner to work with it will be compatible with with the latest version which you want to upgrade to as windows xp. You can get the drivers from internet for which you have to search for drivers for your specific model of hp scanner then you can get the drivers to download.