Thread: How to remove problem of Bluetooth peripherals?

How to remove problem of Bluetooth peripherals?

I have just bought a new laptop of DELL that supports Bluetooth device but when I want to connect my Bluetooth phone, mouse and headphones it just don’t work. I’m not making any progress. I’m having problem in receiving the setup and functioning properly in my system. Can someone have any information or ideas so that I can remove the Bluetooth troubleshooting form my computer system that might help me?

Thanks in advance for any help with this issue.
    Last edited by Otilio; 08-09-2010 at 02:47 PM.

Re: How to remove problem of Bluetooth peripherals?

Hi, there are some basic steps for troubleshooting this kind of problems. In the first steps confirm that your Bluetooth device batteries are charged enough to power up your device easily without any difficulties. Then attach your Bluetooth device transceiver on a unlike USB port of your computer system. The second step is just if you have many of Bluetooth devices attached with your computer system, remove some of them and check is it works or not. It may conflict with your currently working device. The last step is you have to make definite that the Bluetooth device for which you are troubleshooting must be switch on and enabled.

This was happen to me in this last week, I was working in the beginning but I do not have the knowledge that the Bluetooth service has been disabled on my device by me due to mistake. For this, if this is your trouble then go to Start, Run and write "bthprops.cpl" and then press enter. On the Options tab, choose "Turn discovery on", select "Allow Bluetooth devices to attach to this computer" and then push the Apply button.

Yeah,
    Do you know that the most familiar problems with Bluetooth devices include: "Devices cannot be found": basically it occurs if the Bluetooth feature is switch off or the other device is in hidden mode on your computer system.

Thank for the information but it have I tried it out for my computer system first because one of my friend had told me about this steps. Do you have some another step to follow so that I can come out from this problem of my Bluetooth device. I want to remove this problem very fast soon as possible.

Yes I have some more familiar problems of Bluetooth devices with me "Pairing unsuccessful": This kind of message occurs if you have entered wrong password when the device is trying to pair each of the devices. Others: There are still some reasons why your Bluetooth may not work. The answer could be either of the device is do not support the functionality itself.