Thread: Want to buy a good Personal Computer

Want to buy a good Personal Computer

For the last few days I'm carefully reviewing everything in purchasing the Desktop Personal computer. I at last came down to these four options i.e. Dell, HP, Compaq and Assembled. I really wanted to know which one to go for. Is this that necessary to choose for a Core 2 Duo, Quad Processor or Intel® Core i3 processor family. If u knows the best configuration please let me know.

Thanks in Advance
    Last edited by Ojibwe; 31-08-2010 at 08:22 AM.

Re: Want to buy a good Personal Computer

The Assembled Desktop PC is good as compare to the non-assembled once. As u want to purchase the personal computer for your own use, so u can just go through the Computer Hardware stores and find out the actual price of the hardware with proper configuration u want. If u has chosen the configuration u can directly go buying the Desktop PC.

As u wanted to buy the good Desktop PC u have to buy the following thing for the complete the same

Casing is the metal body which act as the houses the internal components of the computer.

Motherboard is a large printed circuit board used to connect the processor, RAM, hard drives and CD/DVD drives, and comes with its own set of riser connectors.

Processor is the computer main integrated circuit, which is actually known as the brain of the computer, performing all the algorithmic values.

Thanks for the nice information u give to me, but can u provide me some more information of the RAM (Random Access Memory), Expansion Card, or DVD-ROM/CD-ROM such that I can able get all the information properly about how to get the proper Desktop PC for my personal use and I can be used properly for a long duration of time.
    Last edited by Ojibwe; 31-08-2010 at 10:18 AM.

I am having the information of that hardware device

RAM (Random Access Memory)

Storage device such as hard disk, CD-ROM, and DVD-ROM drives and burners, and the floppy drive.

Expansion cards if u wants for the use u can but basically they are used to upgrade computer functionality and performance.

Purchasing a new Desktop PC is no small work to do. Construction the correct option requires more than just knowing how fast a CPU you need or how big a hard drive you want for your use. As u decided to purchase the PC for the personal use. So it’s good if u gathered all the information from the proper people before u purchase the Desktop PC.