Thread: Magic Mouse Lag

Magic Mouse Lag

My Magic Mouse works very badly ( pointer stutters ) with my Mac Pro , so there is no problem with my MacBook in the same conditions . The Mac Pro is installed on the same level as the mouse , about 1.20 , and between the Mac Pro and mouse there is a 24 " mounted on an articulated arm. When I compare the mouse on the Mac Pro, the problem disappears. Visibly Bluetooth connection is defective . Other than I know they similar problems? Is there way to fix this without having to install the Mac Pro? Please help.

Re: Magic Mouse Lag

check the steps:
    * Take a sheet of A4 paper example
    * Put the mouse down on the paper so that the ball is in contact with the latter
    * Grab your mouse and rub in all directions and along the leaf the ball against paper
    * Do this for 30 seconds to 1 minute
    If the process was well done , you should see pasted on the leaf streaks of dirt that were stuck under the ball . Normally the scroll should work again ! Feel free to repeat the operation regularly.

Wireless, and has no knob , the Magic Mouse will be traceable , a dedicated mouse , advances in ergonomics allowed since the introduction of multi MacBook touchpad . We will therefore make the click of a simple tap of a finger. The major placed in the upper right-click launch . The scroll will be on him without a wheel, simply by dragging a finger up and down or side to side in the center of the body of the mouse.

The Magic Mouse acquires features multitouch. With two fingers , so we can scroll through tabs in Safari or albums from iTunes . Via System Preferences in Mac OS X, you may disable some of these options , set the sensitivity of certain actions and move the mouse mode " lefty "because its symmetrical shape make them an ambidextrous design.

A fan of unique click and scroll to the arrow keyboard, I must say that the two fingers to scroll on my PowerBook had ended by giving me some bad habits ( not to the point of going to buy one of these mice spotty out of nowhere With strange shapes adapted to the so- called palm of your hand ...). Defender ctrl - click ( control- click) and keyboard shortcuts , I was no more willing to pass it to a multi-button programmable mouse , but again I must say a few words to Mr. Mighty to oblige reconsider the matter.

Scrolling is done using a trackball , a small ball ( almost put in suspension ) to hit very pleasant . This is not a type ergo plastque IBM Thinkpad . Completely free, it offers an opportunity to rotate 360 ° but only transfers horizontal movements , vertical and " diagonal " . The diagonal scrolling is also less precise and not very practical, it's a bit complicated to manage. The scrolling is possible in the Finder without overflight through the window is active , it avoids a click.