Thread: SB Audigy Windows 7 Compatibility Update.

SB Audigy Windows 7 Compatibility Update.

I have a problem with my sound card sound blaster audigy and windows 7 64 bit. I sound (instead of only 2.1 to 5.1) but I just cannot access the surround mix (bass management especially!) AC brand "the audio device supported by this application is not detected. I have installed the latest drivers 5 12 1 2002 by cons I cannot install a driver that does better 2180011beta apparently because setup is Unable to detect a Supported product is your system. Is there any SB Audigy Windows 7 Compatibility Update?

Re: SB Audigy Windows 7 Compatibility Update.

No bass either, at first I struggled to get them on XP then I managed to have on Windows 7 except that, as I changed my pc, I have more to find out how to do yet I took the same driver . On xp I had lots of tricks of style, surround sound mixer, everything is together in the panel and I think it's boring in the end.

The imminent arrival of Windows 7 is not foreign because it requires all manufactures to update their drivers for this device even if the changes compared to Vista are quite minimal in terms of audio architecture. Sound Blaster Audigy drivers are to benefit from the consistent with window 7 there creative even left some doubt related the availability of such drivers.

Well but my sound card works fine no need to put a day these windows update which made him even a day it may be poorly installed for me the mark Creative SB Audigy 4 (wdm) producer. Microsoft windows hardware compatibility publisher, what the difference with these drivers you speak? I also want to install drivers for these.

I have changed my OS, so I jump from Windows XP to Windows 7. Everything works except the sound! I tried to install the software that came with my Audigy 2 ZS, but at the end of the installation, it crashes irreparably, the software is installed but cannot be started, or only partially. As for drivers, I downloaded the latest available, but I sound execrable, bad qualities. And I do not know if it's related, but my microphone is not terrible either. As for information from the Creative / Soundblaster are very bad.

Unfortunately, Creative does not seem able to solve the problem now binds primarily to the fact that Windows 7 uses Directx 10 and 11. The best in your case is to uninstall the drivers and go through Creative WIndows Update that will provide you a driver, but certainly not very whopping causing fewer problems than those manufacturers. On seven Game Port n is not supported so you will always have the exclamation point in the device driver. Same problem on my PC with Windows 7 64 bit.

I am always stuck by the fact that there is no interface creative. I have a kit 2.1 and a headset / microphone, and impossible to leave them connected all having the same sound on the speakers and headphones thing my realtek chipset was. Quadraphonic to no difference windows media player, for example I have the speakers sound.