Thread: intel desktop control center keeps becoming inoperable

intel desktop control center keeps becoming inoperable

Due to improper handling and I suppose a download when my computer turns on a window acer Intel CONTROL CENTER (best PC COMPONENTS HEALTH ) remains on the desktop but also leaves the computer secure . There is nothing and system really stuck. I go to f8 or f2 but I can not do anything. Does anyonel can help me? Thanks in advance.

Re: intel desktop control center keeps becoming inoperable

At the moment you power up there is the trademark logo of your computer that appears a few seconds at that moment you pressed the alt key and F10 at the same time and you have to score there. If you have another brand or that it does not work look at the way your computer jobs or types on the internet : I want to restore my computer to its original configuration without the recovery CD and put the mark and model of your computer.

I solved the problem by " Ctrl Alt Del " Go to File-New Task-Travel-Computer - - Local Disk ( C: ) "- Documents and Settings- All Users-Start Menu-Plans Fixtures- system tools - Restoring System. Return to an earlier date if it was no problem and you're playing. That is if it can help you, I did not really know much but I got it look.

If the tool does not detect Intel Desktop , it displays the following message: "No Intel Desktop Board Was Detected in this system " (No motherboard Intel Desktop has been detected on this system ). In this case , you certainly have an OEM motherboard. Intel sells motherboards through the supermarket but also to manufacturers of computers called OEM . These OEMs can customize cards to fit their specifications . They can also integrate these motherboards with other components - power supplies, hard drives , chassis. Intel is not able to provide the Service a motherboard distributed through an OEM .

The utility of identifying an Intel indicates whether your system is equipped with an Intel Desktop Boards.
    Instructions :
    1 . Download the product to a folder on your system .
    2 . Double-click the file to run the tool .
    If the tool detects an Intel Desktop , it displays the model , the version ( AA # ), the BIOS version and the version of the operating system.

You can also use GV- Control Center software that integrated security management system provider to That handy tool to central monitoring station operation hairpins . GV -Control Center Introduces Comprehensive Solution That Provides a center operators with time efficiency to control networked GV - Systems and I / O devices . With GV -Control Center , multiple GV - Systems and I / O devices DVR Within a server farm can Be Maintained and Managed Efficiently To Enhance Their Performance Monitoring and Ensure smooth operation.