Thread: SetPoint 4.8 do not respond well for DiNovo Mini

SetPoint 4.8 do not respond well for DiNovo Mini

I have a Dinivo Mini and have installed Setpoint 4.8 under Windows 7. The problem is that after I have installed the application that is Setpoint 4.8 I am not able to work well for the thing and it is quite almost not possible to function well with the same. I have no idea why is this functioning int his manner. Please help me out so that I can make the necessary changes that would help out to function the device accordingly.

Re: SetPoint 4.8 do not respond well for DiNovo Mini

The issue could be well related to the device that is the application is not able to cope well with the system that you use. So in order to work well or process for the same it is essential that you perform for the thing as required. You may need to perform the act as required that is check out for the compatibility. It is indeed the major factor that should be considered to process for the same. This will surely help you out. So do check.

There is a possibility that the device is not able to cope with the application Setpoint you have installed. It could be that the application is appended with some bugs and this is the reason that you are not able to function or get it work well for the same. So in order to process for the thing all you need to do is to uninstall the application from the control panel option. Then click on remove button in the add/remove program option by selecting the application. Restart the system. This will help.

If the issue is related to the compatibility you need to check out by installing the application under compatible mode. This can be done by right clicking on the installer.exe file and then install under compatible mode for Windows Xp. As it is been done you may then be able to perform with the application and make the device to work.

I would suggest you to perform a clean boot service to the system and then make the essential aspects to be worked well. All you need to do is to type msconfig in the search box and hit enter. As it is been done you need to choose Hide all Microsoft services under the selective startup tab. Now disable the service and then make the system to be restarted. Check for the thing.

Run the system under safe mode and then check out by installing the application under the same. As it is been done check out whether the application is able to perform. This is because the safe mode do not have embedded features and this will surely let you to get to a better conclusion. So do check for the thing and make it work as required.

It could be that the application or the device is not able to work well for you. You need to get the support application from the manufacturer itself. They will provide you with possible ailments that will sort the thing and make necessary ailments to be worked and fulfill the process that is required for you. So check for the same and make essential aspects to be fulfilled.