Thread: Logitech diNovo Media Desktop not able to support well with Setpoint 3.3BT

Logitech diNovo Media Desktop not able to support well with Setpoint 3.3BT

I have installed Windows Vista to my desktop and the problem is that I am not able to work and process with my Logitech diNovo Media Desktop. I do not know why but I have install the Setpoint 3.3BT application and it installed fine with no issue. The problem is that when I try to activate the bluetooth device the bluetooth config just keeps flashing. Nothing comes up well. What could be the reason for this? Please help me out.

Re: Logitech diNovo Media Desktop not able to support well with Setpoint 3.3BT

Even I have been facing the same problem. I have tried a lot to get the things corrected also checked for the device if any issue is been associated with the same. I think that the driver or the application is not able to support to the operating system that we use. It would be better that you check for the required ailment as necessary. Contact the technical support.

It would be better that you install the application under compatible mode for Windows Xp. This can be done by right click on the installer.exe file and then install under the required mode. This will surely help you out and make the possible change as needed. Do check out for the thing and make the driver or application to support the device that you want to work out with.

It would be better that you install the latest version available. Install SetPoint 4.24 application. This will surely let the thing to work out for you and make the possible change. The new application may have all the features that is required and you can then make the required aspect to be functioned well for you. So all that is needed is you need to process for the main aspect and get the latest tool available for you. This will surely make a certain change.

Perform a reinstallation of the application. It may work well for you then. This is because it could be that some bugs might be appended with the application and hence you are not able to work or process as required. You need to check out and make the certain aspects to be implemented. This will then let the application to function. So check for the thing.