Thread: Support for Logitech G5 on Mac OSX

Support for Logitech G5 on Mac OSX

Hello to all, I am looking for driver for the Logitech G5. Not really to set the buttons but I found it to adjust the sensitivity. I know we can do "to ladle" in the preference panel but this little mouse to change much more precisely under windows. I want to do the same thing MacOSX. I have Logitech Control Center chopper but the mouse is not recognized. So, hoping that the subject is not already been treated, I searched but not found. I continued nosed and will keep you informed. Support for Logitech G5 on Mac OSX would be appreciated

Re: Support for Logitech G5 on Mac OSX

To the best of my knowledge i think you should definitely get the drivers for the Logitech G5 for your mac OSX from the official website of the device manufacturer that is from the logitech.com . Moreover i would suggest you to get the latyest drivers installed on your machine. Because the older logitech driver had some bugs which were solved in the latest release of the drivers. Hope you will get it soon.

hello every one i have been using the macbook pro and i ma looking forward to buy the Logitech G5 mouse since i work on my Macbook Pro for long hours so that's why i need to use the mouse. I wanted to know whether the Logitech mouse is really worth buying please help me in this situation i would be thankful to you.

Seen at derisory prices, or the wonder is, what would be a mistake to miss out. It suits me for everything I program shortcuts for specific programs that I use every day (Firefox, Winamp, Avid Media Composer, Photoshop, After Effects, Encore DVD .... ). As a video editor and graphic designer, having a mouse is precise and essential + to assign keyboard shortcuts above gives me a considerable time saving, strong productivity! Combine with my good old Media Keyboard Elite with F-keys and stickers customized shortcuts for Media Composer video editing is at least 3x + faster than a conventional mouse and keyboard!

Its grip is comfortable, pleasant, right click, however, does not fall very much under the finger when the hand is not ideally placed but you get used to. This mouse is very well named and five stars are well deserved! Nevertheless, this mouse has an undeniable technological advance with its design and functionality of its detachable wheel. For that alone it deserves its stars. As against these small lacks precision that everyone speaks mostly in game mode will be refined with new versions of software that is already beginning to weigh very heavy for a pointing device software. Not forget that it is no queue is the players prefer the precision of a wired mouse if one is really talking about the game

Some of the Logitech G5 i have mentioned in the below list

• Well studied ergonomics for right-handed
    • Driver rich and easy access
    • Very easy to use, even over several hours in a row
    • Laser Sensor, charging stand, wireless mouse
    • Toothed wheel or free choice

The zoom of the second wheel and very practical. The ergonomics for a right-handed for me is the best compromise available, as they will not mold to the extent of the hand. The mouse position is probably a future possibility. For now it is undoubtedly the most complete mouse, to realize just one day be forced to do without, very, very hard. On the MacBook with MM we see immediately the difference.