Thread: Webcam logitech Quickcam Communicate MP

Webcam logitech Quickcam Communicate MP

My cousin is having some problem with the Webcam logitech Quickcam Communicate MP. I am not having much knowledge about it, so thought that you guys would be useful in helping me out to sort out his problem. The problem is that sometimes the system doesn't detect the Quickcam, in such cases he restarts every time to make it work properly.!! Please tell me some solutions so that I cam help him. Also tell me something more about the Webcam logitech Quickcam Communicate MP.

Re: Webcam logitech Quickcam Communicate MP

Does this matter arise when you exploit the camera in the Logitech supplied QuickCam software program, or only in your third-party Instant Messenger program? If it is having any problem in third-party Instant Messenger program, then I would like to recommend you to try using that in another Instant Messenger program. There may be some issues with that messenger. Otherwise you will have to try to update the drivers from an official site of the Logitech. Many times such issues get fixed when you update the drivers or an applications that you are working on. So don't give up before doing an updating.

Those who can no longer record videos with their Logitech QuickCam, look if you have installed Pinnacle Studio. In this case, you should uninstall it to make it work. Otherwise, you should see the other software, uninstall them one after the other and try. Try to close all applications using your webcam. Then in "tools", "audio and video setup, configures your cam.

The following are the Specifications of Quickcam Communicate MP :
    • 1.3 megapixel sensor with RightLight technology real
    • Video capture: up to 1280 x 960 pixels
    • Still image capture: 4 megapixels (software enhanced)
    • Integrated microphone with RightSound
    • Privacy shade for audio and video mute
    • Live video up to 30 frames per second (on systems with the recommended configuration)
    • USB 2.0 High Speed
    • USB cable (1.82 m)
    • Clip / Adjustable base fits any screens and laptops
    • Fixed Focus

After installing QuickCam 9.x or higher, my Sound Blaster Audigy, Sound Blaster X-Fi or other audio device does not broadcast multichannel sound through all channels of audio output. We can see the following anomalies :
    • Multichannel audio is broadcast only on certain speakers (usually the rear speakers).
    • The function of hardware acceleration is partially disabled.
    • Possible loss of functions EAX and CMSS.

Help me soon.!!

This specific problem is related to technology RightSound Logitech. RightSound was designed to enhance audio communication, it is not optimized for multichannel audio, games or any other use advanced audio. To make available certain advanced communication functions such as echo cancellation, it must restrict the way some audio features are used. When the function AEA and QuickCam cameras supported is activated, it is possible that the audio output is restricted, thus causing the deactivation of some channels. We know that this issue affects devices Sound Blaster specific it may also occurs at a joint use of other audio devices with multi function RightSound AEA or Logitech.

Turn off or AEA RightSound QuickCam 9.x or higher.
    1. Make sure all audio streams are closed.
    2. QuickCam Connect your video device to initiate the microphone of the camera.
    3. Open the Windows Control Panel and double-click the Camera Settings Logitech.
    4. Click the Audio tab.
    5. Locate and uncheck EAA.

This action restores the set of standard functions of your Sound Blaster audio products. If you're still having problems, please verify that the hardware acceleration slider for your audio playback device is set to the maximum level of acceleration.