Thread: Logitech G500 Scroll wheel problem

Logitech G500 Scroll wheel problem

Hello,
    A few days before I purchased a lagitech G500 for gaming. I did like the mouse very much but the problem now is the scroll wheel is stopped working suddenly. It is just not clicking any more. What may the problem with the mouse? Do you guys have any idea about this. Is this a hardware problem or a software problem? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Logitech G500 Scroll wheel problem

I have a computer with Win XP Prof. 32-bit, including all updates and the G500 because of Logitech connected directly to an onboard USB port. Latest version of Logitech SetPoint've downloaded and I installed. However, the mouse still scrolls 10 lines down / up. With PDFs, the excessive scrolling behavior is especially annoying because I can not scroll a single page down, but always the same three pages are scrolled. In the Control Panel mouse unfortunately (as I usually) do not know a rider "Rad" in which you can set the lines per scroll in place and in the SetPoint unfortunately I have only found the scroll speed, but can adjust any point where you like is scrolled far. Has anyone of you any advice?

Hello,
    Have you ever tried to press the middle button on the mouse before the mouse wheel? This lets you change the "screening" of the mouse wheel or just back off. Or you can look up under Control Panel> Mouse> rad? because you can adjust the line. I hope this information will help you.

I am still trying to analyze the behavior of scroll a bit, but without real success. In Excel scrolls the mouse 37 lines, just as in Windows Explorer, Word 10 lines, Thunderbird and 10th If I RDP on to NEN computer, then go back ("normal") 3 lines per scroll-screening means (so?) As yet, there must be something. A registry entry or so, where can I set it!? 37 lines scrolling in explorer annoys already discreetly.

I did not understand exactly what is meant when you scroll with speed, so I describe just me, where I adjust the set point the number of scrolled lines. SetPoint>> My mouse (the rider is up)>> mouse movement (second tab on the left side)>> scrolling speed (with me in three lines what I think is nice). If this does not help or you might have already tried, then just ignore my post. I could only do little scroll speed.

Thank you for your answer. I have indeed only once so mentioned in passing that it does not lead to confusion. The speed I will not even pretend (but it can). What bugs me so, is the set My SetPoint looks like this (I can only adjust the speed. Unfortunately.) And as already written, the rider "Rad" under the Mouse Properties is strangely not available ... Therefore, the presumption or even whether there because what is in the registry!?

No scroll speed should be the same as scrolling speed and 1 to 10 adjustable, and when you now the vertical scrolling speed down towards pretending this is not enough still?